Bonehead of the week: Atlanta

MRM

Team Owner
I guess Kyle Busch will get a lot of votes for his whining after the truck race. But my choice goes to DW for saying spotters could see through the smoke after Bayne's engine smoked up the whole back stretch. He even added the spotters are higher than the smoke, therefore they can see through it. Maybe he needs to see the cities he can see through clouds on his next plane ride.

Kyle Busch

Anyone who thinks Atlanta needs a repave

Hendrick Motorsports for bringing that junk to the race track

I guess Kyle Busch will get a lot of votes for his whining after the truck race. But my choice goes to DW for saying spotters could see through the smoke after Bayne's engine smoked up the whole back stretch. He even added the spotters are higher than the smoke, therefore they can see through it. Maybe he needs to see the cities he can see through clouds on his next plane ride.

DW for his comments about the spotters being able to see through the smoke.

I found it funny how he just wouldn't let go of it and how he finally gave in a little when he said that Bubba's spotter should have told him to just stop, which is pretty much what the spotter told him to do when barking out "check up, check up."

But my choice goes to DW for saying spotters could see through the smoke after Bayne's engine smoked up the whole back stretch. He even added the spotters are higher than the smoke, therefore they can see through it. Maybe he needs to see the cities he can see through clouds on his next plane ride.

Hell, I thought for a second there that somebody had turned on a Top Fuel Skeeter Fogger! :D

Were there issues with those guns at Daytona? I don't remember any?

Gotta go with KyBu. Going for 2 was probably a good call but gotta let those tire changers know. If he gassed it while that wrench is on a lug, coulda seriously injured that tire changer.

Were there issues with those guns at Daytona? I don't remember any?

Gotta go with KyBu. Going for 2 was probably a good call but gotta let those tire changers know. If he gassed it while that wrench is on a lug, coulda seriously injured that tire changer.
The Wood Brothers tweeted that they had air gun issues last week.

Adam Stevens perplexing pit strategy to stretch the run by a few laps? I'm still shaking my head on that one.

Adam Stevens perplexing pit strategy to stretch the run by a few laps? I'm still shaking my head on that one.
Did you notice he stopped that nonsense for the last and next-to-last scheduled pit stops? Kyle was in well before Harvick for those two.

KDB? It's not his fault. The truck tire? nada. His position in the cup race? Somebody "snookered" him
Kyle Busch – Finished 7th: “We were top five, top seven all day. It was pretty good. I never had anything for the leaders at all. And then I got snookered on strategy there for three spots. We just didn’t finish where we needed.”

Kyle Busch. Tough to win a race with 3 wheels.

Reba is the new narwhal.

I gotta go with Kyle in the truck race though.
I would rather listen to the Narwhal song, just dont let them poke you in the balls( its a part of the lyrics)

I guess ima gonna go with KyB

NASCAR.. for their air guns, for letting someone snooker KDB ( :D ) and for waiting a lap and a half to throw the yellow when there was a tire on the track during the Xfinity race

Fox for not sticking a mic in front of KDB after the truck race. I am sure it would have been good stuff.

NASCAR.. for their air guns, for letting someone snooker KDB ( :D ) and for waiting a lap and a half to throw the yellow when there was a tire on the track during the Xfinity race
Yeah wow, that two lap delay on that yellow was insane. What were they waiting for, someone to hit it and crash?

Everyone other than Kevin Harvick. Looked like everyone else was in go karts out there

Back
Top Bottom