Bonehead of the week: Atlanta

MW because I think there is something wrong with him considering:
1. He keep on mentioning the Ferris wheel and how he wanted to go on it
2. He could be blind considering he thought the weather was moving in when it had been their all day and if it got any darker they might have to stop the race...while the lights where on

MW because I think there is something wrong with him considering:
1. He keep on mentioning the Ferris wheel and how he wanted to go on it
2. He could be blind considering he thought the weather was moving in when it had been their all day and if it got any darker they might have to stop the race...while the lights where on

When you get to his age, the mind starts to go a little bit.

I guess this week's bonehead of the week is B.J. McLeod because Mike Joy said so over and over. Seriously, it has to be him.
I love how Mike Joy kept ragging on him. Mike Joy is as unbiased and professional as they come, but even he had to admit that McLeod seriously had a slow moment. No pun intended.

BJ McLeod gets my vote.

Larson for making me frustrated week after week.

McLeod and Preece both for their pit road incident.

Logano's crew for not tightening all the wheels when he and Kurt were the only cars on pit road.

The 42 will get his wins probably will be the top Chevy driver this year

McLeod is a scrub, I don't expect genius from him. Larson should know better.

If I was forced to pick a favorite driver, it'd be Larson. But the bonehead belongs to him this week.

Reactions: sdj
Larson and Blaney(and Bullins for the miscommunication during the stop) disappointed this weekend.

NASCAR should take some of the credit for scoring the 9 team wrong at the final caution and ruining their already-lackluster race.

I think the worst one probably because it was so dumb, was Logano's pit stop when he had the wave around position. They had what, a whole lap under caution to get the wheels tight? Insult to injury, that car could have won the race.

I am going with Chad Finley Racing hauler driver for wrecking their trailer and their Vegas truck via going thru the wrong tunnel leaving Atlanta

Kyle Larson with the first of many dumb mistakes that will cost him wins this year

Back
Top Bottom