Bonehead of the week: Bristol II

MRM

Team Owner
My bonehead of the week is Kyle Busch for wrecking himself in both the Xfinity and Cup races, then acting like a big baby with goofy facial expressions after each one. Special recognition to Gray Gaulding for driving into a pileup on lap 2 going 100 when he was in the back and could have slowed down.

I didn’t see any bonehead moves on the track.
Maybe NASCAR for allowing a bunch of hacks that couldnt win a local demolition derby into the Cup series.

My bonehead of the week is Kyle Busch for wrecking himself in both the Xfinity and Cup races, then acting like a big baby with goofy facial expressions after each one. Special recognition to Gray Gaulding for driving into a pileup on lap 2 going 100 when he was in the back and could have slowed down.
i think i counted 24 cars that went by first.but the worlds greatest driver messed up 2 days in a row.

At the Firecracker 400, Ricky Stenhouse caused three separate multi-car wrecks. Kyle Busch made a special effort to describe on TV what a moron Ricky was.

At Bristol, Kyle Busch caused three separate multi-car wrecks. I'm sure the irony of that was not lost on Stenhouse, but I suspect he will enjoy it privately rather than on TV.

Kyle for absolutely ****ting the bed this week and then being an ass on camera afterwards.

"What about the high of driving through the field?"
"pffftttt...that was all me"

I have no idea how this egotistical manchild has fans....15 years of this **** and he still hasn't learned how to be grateful and/or behave.

the shrub-whacker
hope he gets it out of his system before the gong show starts.

Special recognition to Gray Gaulding for driving into a pileup on lap 2 going 100 when he was in the back and could have slowed down.
You have to remember that some of these guys only catch the one in front on a caution. They don't get any practice for passing. :D

Reactions: MRM
KB is an obvious candidate but I gotta give it to Bowyer for somehow managing to blow the race in the preferred lane on a late restart with maybe the best car. It's really really hard to lose the lead when you restart on the high line

As much of a fan I am of KyBu’s talent and not a fan of his antics, the fan that confronted him physically is universally worse.
that son of a bitch should be banned for life from the track. Probably the same ************ who gave him the bird six inches from his face a few years ago at Fontana.

Baby Busch...maybe he gets the bonehead of the decade. Grow up one day will ya fella? You will certainly have more fans.

i think i counted 24 cars that went by first.but the worlds greatest driver messed up 2 days in a row.
I hope you’re not referring to the 18. He’s not the worlds greatest driver. That guy was Dale Earnhardt.
Kyle Busch.
Wonder if he's been on the phone telling all them drivers he wrecked sorry. :cool:
I doubt it.
Baby Busch...maybe he gets the bonehead of the decade. Grow up one day will ya fella? You will certainly have more fans.
He only acts mature when he is doing good. Let’s see how mature he is when he wrecks every race. That’s s sign of real maturity

Kyle for wrecking 1/4 of the field, snatching defeat from the hands of victory, and still arrogant as ever in his interview.
We all saw his true character last night
Kyle for absolutely ****ting the bed this week and then being an ass on camera afterwards.
"What about the high of driving through the field?"
"pffftttt...that was all me"
I have no idea how this egotistical manchild has fans....15 years of this sh!t and he still hasn't learned how to be grateful and/or behave.
He’s one of those poor losers, and he’s not the most pleasant winner.
the shrub-whacker
hope he gets it out of his system before the gong show starts.
Hell, with all the enemies he’s making this year, I would bet someone takes him out during the chase.

Reactions: sky
Nascar, for not putting "stickum" down on inside line for restarts, at least give them a chance.

KB...not so much for his on track issues, those happen. But his antics after each race...Jesus what an immature child.

I’m sure he was in no danger with the fan....he probably goes nowhere at the track without his “hold me back” guys, a lesson learned from watching Kevin.

Back
Top Bottom