Bonehead of the Week: Bristol

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Anyone who watched the latest re-run of The Jimmie Johnson Show if they had the kind of weather we had here today in Maryland!

For Mark Martin to ask Kurt Busch to give up a 4 car length lead at the time and let him lead 1 lap.I'm not a Busch fan but I'm glad he didn't do it.

Kurt Bush for over-ruling his crew chiefs call for 2 tires. If he had taken 2 instead of 4 he could have won.

This one.

FYI if you missed it, biffle said he couldn't hear his spotter. That said, it may have been covering up a "have at it" moment, hard to say.

I'll go with Kurt. Poor Steve he must like punishment. First Kyle now Kurt. LOL

Anyone who watched the latest re-run of The Jimmie Johnson Show if they had the kind of weather we had here today in Maryland!

Actually Andy it was the Kurt Busch show till the last few laps. Jimmy just Got-er-done the last few laps.

THE BIGGEST BONEHEAD ONCE AGAIN WAS NASCAR

i got talked into going yesterday first actual race in several years, what a friggin joke i would bet there were at least 15 to 20,000 empty seats and why would there be so many seats without a butt in them ? NASCAR and their stupid bull ****, BMS has a rubbin is racin theme and folks there was not much of that yesterday, listing to various drivers on the scanner i appears NASCAR has all but poured water on the flame that those guys once had there was really no excitement what so ever in their voices (except jr when he got the penalty) anyway i don't think i will be going to anymore races in the near future

I'll go with Kurt. Poor Steve he must like punishment. First Kyle now Kurt. LOL
agree on both counts. addington seems like a really nice guy too. hope he gets paid enough for the abuse. <g>

I'm gonna go with the guy my power company sent over to put a new electricity meter in whilst the race was running.... the power needed to be turned off and I was reconnected just in time to see Jimmie hugging Rick Hendrick...although it doesnt sound like I missed much

I think I should change mine to either Kevin Harvick for purposely dumping Joey Logano on the last lap of the Nationwide race or the guy driving the #1 car in the NNS for constantly getting into it with Trevor Bayne and then wrecking himself when wrecking Bayne.

All the other teams that have now ruined Bristol for me because they couldn't beat JJ and Knaus.

Up until last season this was by far one of his worst tracks and he gets out of there with the win. JJ at Bristol? I count on Bristol being one track I can enjoy in knowing Johnson won't win this race. Now its ruined. I am now convinced that they are the best there is in racing. Simply awesome team. I give up.

If he starts winning at the road courses I'm done watching nascar until he retires.

All the other teams that have now ruined Bristol for me because they couldn't beat JJ and Knaus.

Up until last season this was by far one of his worst tracks and he gets out of there with the win. JJ at Bristol? I count on Bristol being one track I can enjoy in knowing Johnson won't win this race. Now its ruined. I am now convinced that they are the best there is in racing. Simply awesome team. I give up.

If he starts winning at the road courses I'm done watching nascar until he retires.

Well...they did throw a caution with 10 to go for a sm piece of rubber. :D

OH please do not give him any ideas! If he wins at the Glen, I'll be done for. I thought the worse was having Kyle win 2 yrs ago. Last yr was a great weekend w/Marcos winning the NNS race & Smoke winning Cup. I was bummed I didn't actually get to see the Cup race in person, but I spent the weekend there doing all kinds of things, seeing racing and then I had a good view at least. The best part... my ticket insurance paid me back since I couldn't get back when the race was rescheduled. I basically spent a whole weekend there watching practice, qualifying, the NNS race, pre-race on pit road with the Cup teams and I did it for very little money, except for lodging. :)

I'd have to pick Harvick for "vigorously punting" Joey during the NNS last lap and then giving a really smart alec interview. He reminded me of Eddie Haskell or something. LOL I think he could have gotten his position w/o such a hard punt.

During Cup I think I'd say FOX for so many commercials and always having to do replays of all that action that seem to always happen during commercial breaks. As far as a driver goes.. I guess it would be Kurt, but Biffle's been getting in the way a lot lately. ;)

My Bonehead pick goes to the the person that thought it would be a good idea to put aging past stars of NASCAR back out onto the track again. Wow, what a hit! That was the second and hopefully last of that event IMO.

Actually I get that award for watchin the last 2min of that race hoping maybe somebody else might win.

Back
Top Bottom