Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Patrick Sheltra

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Digger

My candidates:

Kyle Busch for wrecking Colin Braun in the Truck race.

Jeff Gordon for wrecking Kyle and Newman in the 4th Segment.

Sideways Sam for wrecking Biffle.

My vote goes here though -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kw_ypjWEoY

Patrick Sheltra was turned early by Paul Menard in the Menards 200 at Toledo. (Menards is the leading candidate to become the title sponsor of the ARCA Series, and is a big sponsor in the series now)

In GWC, Sheltra first tries to pin him head-on in to the wall and clips Kimmel instead, sending Craig Goess hard in to the wall. Then, he goes and wrecks the son of a big sponsor in the series after the checkerd flag falls.

It's shocking because Sheltra was seriously hurt in an accident earlier this year when Justin Lofton got over-aggressive (as usual:rolleyes:) and sent him in to the wall where he was T-boned by Larry Hollenbeck. The fact that he put the safety of his fellow competitors at risk in a fit of rage deserves a minimum 3 race suspension.

Either way, he just ended his championship hopes the same way Scott Speed did last year. I really like Patrick Sheltra, and I know racers sometimes over-react. But this deserves Bonehead of the Year. :(

I have another nomination.....

Mayfield holding court with the media in the infield during the All-Star race.

WTF is Sheltra.
ARCA and Nationwide driver.

Watch the video -- somebody needs to stand up on the issue of these 3400 lbs. cars being used as weapons. And I hope Mr. Dragger will make a statement today.

Patrick Sheltra ran 2 Nationwide races last year, Phoenix and Homestead. He ran Jay Robinsons number so it is not like he went and had any pressure to make the show.

He ran a truck race (or tried) for Andy Belmont 2 seasons ago at Atlanta and was black flagged for being too slow.

Just two more facts you will never read from his spin doctor.

Sheltra is the Paul Menard of ARCA. The parallels are amazing(lack of talent, sustained job because of their dads). It makes it so much more ironic when you consider that Sheltra wrecked Menard to get this nomination.

Back
Top Bottom