Bonehead of the Week: Chicagoland

D

Digger

Denny Hamlin for showing his
stupid.gif
card.

hamlin tried the same thing that kyle did a race or two ago...except he made it work....

but i'd say kyle

Hamlin pissed me off with that late rub of Vickers when they had alot of time left to race and plenty of track, although the #5 and #48 probably would of been too much to hold off 18+ laps.

Mine is...Joey Logano taking out Sam Hornish Jr. No reason for it.

Johnson. It was his race to lose, and sure enough he lost it.

Jr. or Menard. I couldn't figure out which one was at fault on ruining Menards night. Menard had a great run tonight until those two got together.

Kyles/Kyles crew - crew for going the wrong way with the changes they made during the first pit stop and then Kyle getting pissed about it and overdriving it then getting a little wall, where it all went to hell after that.

What the hell happened to Roush tonight, especially Biffle? 1.5 tracks are usually their bread and butter.

I wonder if Jimmy will ever admit when he screws up on the track....BTW Jimmy, Jeff was NOT beside you when you got into the 2

Kyle Busch again for trying to blow the engine because he was having a bad night.

Jimmie for not remembering he road Denny at Martinsville so he wasn't looking for a pay back

Denny for being willing to wreck the entire field just to pay back Jimmie

me for forgetting to set the DVR........lol.... wished I had have seen it.

Kyle Busch for blowing his engine on purpose and falling to the bottom of the top 10

Junior for running into the side of Menard and causing the flat tire that triggered the big wreck.

I cant blame Junior for that. Paul Menard running so high in the field late in the race was bount to cause a Final Destination type event at some point.

Johnson for his bonehead, post-race interview...
"The 24 got inside of me and got me a little loose, and then the 2 and I touched."
The 24 wasn't even there yet when Jimmie ran up the track and bounced of the 2.

Johnson for his bonehead, post-race interview...
"The 24 got inside of me and got me a little loose, and then the 2 and I touched."
The 24 wasn't even there yet when Jimmie ran up the track and bounced of the 2.

Yep, that was my vote too.......

Back
Top Bottom