Bonehead of the week: Homestead

MRM

Team Owner
The discussion of the race will be the beating and banging between Montoya and Stewart. Which one is the bonehead?

Even though I am a Stewart fan, I have to say Montoya is the bonehead of the week. He runs into the back of Stewart which started all of this. If he realizes what's going on, he would know what Stewart was doing and the rest of it never happens. He wants everyone cut him some slack, but he won't cut any other driver any slack.

Actually, I nominate Jimmie doing a burnout right through the middle of a bunch of people as he entered the stage area.

It appears Montoya cost himself and the team a couple of spots in the points and probably alot of money. But look at it the other way and Tony started it.
So I will vote for Bad Brad in the 12 car for not taking out the 48.

The discussion of the race will be the beating and banging between Montoya and Stewart. Which one is the bonehead?

Even though I am a Stewart fan, I have to say Montoya is the bonehead of the week. He runs into the back of Stewart which started all of this. If he realizes what's going on, he would know what Stewart was doing and the rest of it never happens. He wants everyone cut him some slack, but he won't cut any other driver any slack.

You mean kinda like how Denny did last weekend.....I even heard Tony admit he deserved what JPM did to him.

I give it to Denny for how he acted after the NW race. Brad acted all cool and not even mad and Denny once again acted like a Spoiled brat. I swear that kid is on drugs.

It appears Montoya cost himself and the team a couple of spots in the points and probably alot of money. But look at it the other way and Tony started it.
So I will vote for Bad Brad in the 12 car for not taking out the 48.

How did Tony start it? He got ran into from behind by the moron Montoya.

How did Tony start it? He got ran into from behind by the moron Montoya.

Agreed. Montoya had a monster run on the outside, and Tony slid up in front of him. No way he was going to not hit him. If Tony would have juts let it go at the time, they both would have had a much better finish.

I pick both Tony and Montoya for the boob of the race. Tony should have bumped Montoya to settle the score but instead he hurt his own car and ended up causing him at least a top 10 and Montoya coming back out just to crash someone was dangerous and he could have caught up another driver so maybe Nascar should have just parked them both?

I'd nominate both Montoya and Stewart. Stewart was pretty stupid for sliding up in front of JPM, and then hitting him as he tried to pass him thus cutting his tire down. JPM was pretty stupid too for taking Tony out after they got back on the track.

Denny Hamlin was pretty dumb in the Nationwide race too. Not for taking out Brad Keselowski, but for doing it when he knew NASCAR was watching, and then saying post race that his #1 goal was to win the race for his team. Does he not realize that doing that, and thus getting black flagged cost him the win?

I hope Joe Gibbs gave him a verbal castration. With an attitude like that, Denny clearly has no higher ambition in his racing career than being Chase pretender.

Mine definitely goes to Eric Darnell for causing that mess on pit road and Jimmie for doing a burn out in the crowd of people.

Back
Top Bottom