BONEHEAD OF THE WEEK: Kentucky/Michigan

D

Digger

Wild Thing for wrecking Hornaday (that was clearly on purpose:rolleyes:).

Carl Edwards for ramming into Steven Wallace. I can't vote for Carl on this, he did man up, apologized and took blame for it.

Any other candidates?

It has to be Busch for wrecking Hornaday and for wrecking in the Nationwide race that night.

I guess I have to give it to Kyle for wrecking Hornaday and himself on Saturday, but that official blocking Kenseth takes a close second.

The crew of the 8 car....... few weeks ago , you're leading at Richmond....... mark says he thinks he can make it........ and you PIT...... This week, third, close on distance, then race goes into overtime........ and you stay out??????? geeeeze....... even if ya pitted, you would have had a better finish than if ya ran out ( which ya did) at a 2 MILE track...................

The crew of the 8 car....... few weeks ago , you're leading at Richmond....... mark says he thinks he can make it........ and you PIT...... This week, third, close on distance, then race goes into overtime........ and you stay out??????? geeeeze....... even if ya pitted, you would have had a better finish than if ya ran out ( which ya did) at a 2 MILE track...................

Hind sight is 20-20

Back
Top Bottom