Bonehead of the week - Las Vegas

Cup or Nationwide.

My vote goes to Brads #2 team for being about 16 or 17 laps short on fuel. I know I'm bad at math and calculations but these guys were way off with that.

I only watched the cup race and would say the #2 team as well.

Penske racing for having fuel issues on the #22 and #2 cup cars and the #22 NW car. Racing for the win is hard to come by, and they took 2 strong chances away from Brad this week.

Cup or Nationwide.

My vote goes to Brads #2 team for being about 16 or 17 laps short on fuel. I know I'm bad at math and calculations but these guys were way off with that.

I couldnt figure out he was that off on fuel either and how did he go 8 laps down?

Brad Keselowski
Just to be clear.
On the last restart, the engine ran out of fuel, the fuel tank still had gas. This means, the fuel system had a problem
And the 48 team brought the same car to the RP tracks 4 times:rolleyes:

As far as the 2 goes, they were going to be about 8 laps short on fuel..It was going to run out regardless :D

Mark Martin for cutting off Jr when Jr was running 15mph faster than him. Sometimes he shows signs of senility.

I'm gonna give it to Carl Edwards. He goes three wide in to turn 1, drives it in deep and stops coming off which costs his teammate Kenseth and Kasey Kahne. Tony's move was timed perfect and completed by the time they got to one, Carl's not so complete. Now depending on what really happened to the 2 car, I may have to change my opinion.

Heard Carl's comments after the race ,he said Matt must have spun his tires and slowed up. in Matt's interview , he said Carl just hit him.

I'm gonna give it to Carl Edwards. He goes three wide in to turn 1, drives it in deep and stops coming off which costs his teammate Kenseth and Kasey Kahne. Tony's move was timed perfect and completed by the time they got to one, Carl's not so complete. Now depending on what really happened to the 2 car, I may have to change my opinion.

Carl sure knows who to pick on, because if he pulled that crap on some other drivers, he and Biffle would have been in the wall.

The 2 camp knew they were short on fuel. They brought on they're own demise. Brad was real fast before his team thought it was going to be a fuel race. Sometimes you make the right call; sometimes you don't.

At what point did you not understand the part where "THE FUEL SYSTEM FAILED" ?

or..... "THERE WAS GAS IN THE TANK WHEN THE 2 AND 22 WERE TAKEN TO THE GARAGE", do you not understand?

The 2 camp knew they were short on fuel. They brought on they're own demise. Brad was real fast before his team thought it was going to be a fuel race. Sometimes you make the right call; sometimes you don't.

From Facebook
Brad Keselowski
Just to be clear.
On the last restart, the engine ran out of fuel, the fuel tank still had gas. This means, the fuel system had a problem

:fixed:

Me thinks Kennseth doesn't think too much of Edwards these days. As far as bonehead moves, I guess I'd have to give it to the Penske organization for not being able to figure out there fuel issues. None of the other teams seem to be having these problems with the fuel pickup.

Me thinks Kennseth doesn't think too much of Edwards these days. As far as bonehead moves, I guess I'd have to give it to the Penske organization for not being able to figure out there fuel issues. None of the other teams seem to be having these problems with the fuel pickup.
you're being too polite. i don't think kennseth ever cared much for edwards. same with biffle not caring for edwards. yeah, penske org needs to get it's act together before the race.

How about a vote for LeTarde and his 4 tire call 2 stops in a row?

COME ON BIFF,I PICKED YOU TO WIN,IF YOU DO I'LL TAKE BACK ALL I'V SAID,you beleave me dont you?

Back
Top Bottom