Bonehead of the Week: Loudon

Bonehead

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve Wallace.

2j4rqqvjpg.gif

Wanted to wait until after the Cup race. Easily Steven Wallace. And honorary bonehead goes to Rusty for not calling it like it was in the booth.

Wanted to wait until after the Cup race. Easily Steven Wallace. And honorary bonehead goes to Rusty for not calling it like it was in the booth.

Didn't watch or hear any of the NNS race, what did they do and say?

He was literally speechless after Steven turned Leffler. Must've been facepalming.

I don't think you can give Wallace the bonehead move, "Bonehead" to me means make a stupid mistake. Wallace did Exactly what he intended to do... No Mistake!

after seeing the videos....I'm 50/50....bruton opened his mouth and said dumb things....Steven was just his normal dumb self.

I don't think you can give Wallace the bonehead move, "Bonehead" to me means make a stupid mistake. Wallace did Exactly what he intended to do... No Mistake!
why does a bonehead move have to be a mistake? some people (well, actually a lot) are quite capable of making bonehead moves on purpose.

why does a bonehead move have to be a mistake? some people (well, actually a lot) are quite capable of making bonehead moves on purpose.

Um yeah, I guess a Bonehead is a Bonehead. Sure was a crappy move on his part and in my opinion 100% intentional.

I kind of enjoyed how quiet Rusty got during Steveo's latest meltdown. Even he couldn't come up with a logical cover story. Carl being all understanding was as phoney as hell. Didn't he flip a guy on his roof because he didn't GIVE Carl what he wanted? "I was trying to TAKE something there. Brad should have GIVEN it to me. Brad never GIVES me anything".

So, Carl goes out over 100 laps down and almost kills the guy.

If you own a car you should be an owner and not in the booth or have anything to do with calling the race, durring a race. Be on the pit box or hauler. Just not in the booth

If you own a car you should be an owner and not in the booth or have anything to do with calling the race, durring a race. Be on the pit box or hauler. Just not in the booth

Point taken.

What are your thoughts about being an owner and driving...whether for yourself or someone else?

Ed: Off topic, I know. I guess this discussion should have it's own thread :)

Okay I went back and gave my vote to Bruton Smith he's a relatively intellegent business man and his deal was out of character..............Steven Wallace is always doing stuff like that nothin new.

BTW it's tied 4 to 4 currently

Back
Top Bottom