Bonehead of the week: Nashville/Pocono

D

Digger

My nominees: Kyle Busch haters for whining about what he does with his property, and Dale Junyer for another mediocre run.

TNT for ending coverage 15 minutes early instead of showing more interviews!!

A tough call between that waste of a guitar and Mikey and Junyer/stremme's spotters

I nominate Marc Davis for his little pit incident.

Kyle was pretty stupid for smashing the guitar, but I've learned just to ignore him. The sound of silent indifference is the worst thing in the world for an attention whore.

But I'm going out on a limb and nominating Chad Knaus. The best crew chief in NASCAR almost seemed asleep on top of the pit box today. Pitting while pit lane was closed, and running out of fuel on the last lap were very unlike him.

Did he really miss his pit stall again? :eek:

Maybe saying he missed it is not accurate. But he came in too hot, got the car too close to the inside wall, and had to move the car so the tire changers could change the left side tires.

Also, he turned David Stremme into the wall.

Absolutely, positively, without any doubt, Kyle Busch's antics in victory lane. Great driver, yes. Other than that, not much to talk about. :beerbang:

But you have to love Kyle Petty's comments. They were talking about the fastest pit crew, 14, 39 and somebody and Kyle said that Mikey's pit crew was pretty fast. They had to dodge him twice already.

Oh, don't forget Joey Logano nearly killing his crew during burnouts after winning the ARCA race.

Kyle smashing the guitar, that was just stupidity at it's best:eek2:

To the idiot who wrecked Brenden G. what the heck was that all about?

To the idiot who wrecked Brenden G. what the heck was that all about?

You mean the guy that dumb ass Brenden run into the back of?

Is it not allowed to go to the garage during green flag runs? Explain to me how the hell he was supposed to know Brenden was going to pit or know where Brendon was pitting. Watch the video, Brenden cut inside of Marc 2 boxes before the pit road opening. From my view Marc did nothing wrong, Brenden was the one in the rear following that cut to the inside to pass going thru pit boxes and he knew the car was in front of him. Maybe he should have used that push to talk button sooner to find out where that car was going.

But you're right that incident does deserve to be in the list, but it's Brenden that did the wrecking.

Is it not allowed to go to the garage during green flag runs? Explain to me how the hell he was supposed to know Brenden was going to pit or know where Brendon was pitting. Watch the video, Brenden cut inside of Marc 2 boxes before the pit road opening. From my view Marc did nothing wrong, Brenden was the one in the rear following that cut to the inside to pass going thru pit boxes and he knew the car was in front of him. Maybe he should have used that push to talk button sooner to find out where that car was going.

But you're right that incident does deserve to be in the list, but it's Brenden that did the wrecking.
clap.gif
for once, we agree.

actually Andy we agree quite often, it's just when we disagree we really disagree. :beerbang:
:DI don't like pointing out when we agree though, don't want it going to your head.

Agreed also. Brenden was the dumb ass

I can't blame Brendan as much as his crew chief/spotter. It was known that Davis was headed to the garage. Someone should have communicated that with the driver. Other than that, the incident was the bonehead move of the week to take a top ten car out of contention.

I can't blame Brendan as much as his crew chief/spotter. It was known that Davis was headed to the garage. Someone should have communicated that with the driver. Other than that, the incident was the bonehead move of the week to take a top ten car out of contention.

Then that's who he should have been screaming at and belittling over the radio, not a guy that he just caused thousands of dollars damage to a race car that had not been wrecked.

I don't know what reason Marc was going to the garage, but because he hadn't wrecked it is possible they were going to do mechanical repairs and send him back out, but being jaked up like that was unable to.

Then that's who he should have been screaming at and belittling over the radio, not a guy that he just caused thousands of dollars damage to a race car that had not been wrecked.

I don't know what reason Marc was going to the garage, but because he hadn't wrecked it is possible they were going to do mechanical repairs and send him back out, but being jaked up like that was unable to.

I agree! Brendan should have placed his anger in the right place. :beerbang:

MArc Davis' team is a family run operation. He's actually from Montgomery County. Not too many drivers out of Maryland make it, and there's been almost no promotion of the sport or the drivers in the area up until this year.

Brendan was the ass for shouting his degrading remarks over the radio. Must be nice to have that RWI equipment and not have to worry about wrecked up racecars. :rolleyes:

Absolutely, positively, without any doubt, Kyle Busch's antics in victory lane. Great driver, yes. Other than that, not much to talk about. :beerbang:

I can't go along with that because that didn't happen during the race. I think it was dumb and I wouldn't have done that. But I prefer to give the bonehead to whoever does something dumb during the race.

Must be nice to have that RWI equipment and not have to worry about wrecked up racecars. :rolleyes:

Those guys at RWI should be MASTERS at rebuilding wrecked racecars by now.Although Stephen seems to wrecking less since he got that 5 hour energy sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom