Bonehead of the Week: New Hampshire

I’d say Bowyer, but mistakes do happen. Shoulda just been on his way, but NASCAR decided to manufacture drama. So I’d go with NASCAR.

Kyle Busch, for being a cry baby. It's ok for him to move people but not the other way around. Also for him pouting about his car. He has one of the best teams in the series and they build him great equipment but yet he always finds something to complain about. You finished 2nd and your going to be battling for a championship. Smile and don't cry!

the 10 driver and pit crew and my guy(42) just sucked all day.

Probably Kyle for blaming everyone but himself for not being able to out drive Harvick

Harvick knocked once, and he knocked twice, and KDB didn't get out of the way. Darn lucky Harvick was nice about it when he did move him out of the way. Bonehead

Kurt Busch's crew chief for not coordinating the pit stop where Blaney was in the way.

I'd say Kyle Busch for blowing the garanteed win against Keavin Harvick

First place KDB, for reasons previously stated. He whines all the time about the car. He needs to put his big boy pants on and drive the piece he has without always complaining just like most of the other drivers.
Runnerving up, race control for inconsistent calls.

I'm with you, Bobby --- didn't see anything particularly noteworthy in this race. Mistakes, yes -- but no real bone heads.
I would’ve liked to see Almirola get a better start on that final green. He owned it and apologized to his crew, although I think his overall performance required no apology.
Great race. Great final laps.
I wish every race had this competition.

Harvick knocked once, and he knocked twice, and KDB didn't get out of the way. Darn lucky Harvick was nice about it when he did move him out of the way. Bonehead

Yes, Kyle should have pulled over for king bully instead of trying to win the race :booya: all the drivers should pull over for the bully harv :rolleyes:

I didn't see any real boneheaded moves in this race. But kybu should understand that putting Larson, and others, in the wall to win a race is far worse than getting a little bump and run for the win.

Kurt Busch for stopping on pit road coming into his stall, well really his crew chief for not coordinating things better

He is a driver, most of his stuff is carried out on the track

It's possible to be a bully on the track. :idunno: Times he does things, and hates them being done to him, times he wrecks himself but gets pissed at the person because they didn't give him "room." when it's a damn race. Stuff like that is him being a bully. Now before we get in trouble for trying to have a talk about this I'm going to end this here, since we're not allowed to have talks like this outside the basement.

It's possible to be a bully on the track. :idunno: Times he does things, and hates them being done to him, times he wrecks himself but gets pissed at the person because they didn't give him "room." when it's a damn race. Stuff like that is him being a bully. Now before we get in trouble for trying to have a talk about this I'm going to end this here, since we're not allowed to have talks like this outside the basement.

Pretty sure that talking is allowed here

Anybody else notice lately that there hasn't been a handful of uncontrolled tire penalties like races past, or crewman with a toenail over the wall too soon, junk like that usually adding more insult to injury? I was so glad they didn't call Kurt's pit crew out this week and I saw more than once teams doing their job in a safe reasonable manner that weeks ago would have drawn got ya's penalties.

Anybody else notice lately that there hasn't been a handful of uncontrolled tire penalties like races past, or crewman with a toenail over the wall too soon, junk like that usually adding more insult to injury? I was so glad they didn't call Kurt's pit crew out this week and I saw more than once teams doing their job in a safe reasonable manner that weeks ago would have drawn got ya's penalties.
I think the teams are finally getting a handle on the 5 man crew. Probably took some adjustment.

The officials eat a lot, just look at the belly's ...... more than likely they were stuffing face when some of that went down. I always liked Lobster

Back
Top Bottom