Bonehead of the Week: New Hampshire

I order my nuggets with individual parasols in case of rain.

popcorn-muncher.gif

Yeah and yards aren’t that size either. But it rains in parts of a yard and not other parts is that so hard to understand? Damn.
They don’t want to get it so they won’t. But didnt they call it the magic mile or something? May it does defy the laws of nature somehow?? 🙄

ETA: Just noticed their name…they probably DO believe in that magic crap…🙄

We are 6 laps into the freaking race. Throw the caution, and see what develops. There was no reason to be insistent on keeping that race green. I think that perhaps NASCAR was nervous about the late start, and all of those private jets fueled up and waiting for vacations. The decision at the end of the race was to throw the checkers before there was a problem, and that same decision making should have been applied with the rain. Period. That's what cautions are for....to be cautious....so that there isn't a problem.
I’m trying to figure out...

NASCAR did something incredibly stupid to start the race. Are you wanting them to also do something incredibly stupid to end it?

Or are you hoping they’d be cautious on both ends?

Yeah, no way would it have been fair to determine that it was too dark by sending Amirola into the Turn 1 wall....Wait. This is comical. Amirola had a gas pedal and a brake pedal....Let 'em race until they can race no more....Am I right? How do you tell? When they wreck, you have waited too long. Seriously, this is amazing to read.
It was dark enough to ight up the Sunoco signs and the outside suite lights and the parking lot lights and all the pit row war wagon signs.. That was probably done for the fans...😎
20210722_153517.jpg

I’m trying to figure out...

NASCAR did something incredibly stupid to start the race. Are you wanting them to also do something incredibly stupid to end it?

Or are you hoping they’d be cautious on both ends?
Cautious on both ends.

They don’t want to get it so they won’t. But didnt they call it the magic mile or something? May it does defy the laws of nature somehow?? 🙄

ETA: Just noticed their name…they probably DO believe in that magic crap…🙄
A condom would have prevented this post.

A condom would have prevented this post.
Interesting argue meant to the subject at hand?

So does the “magic” extend to daylight too? One side get darker before the other or something magical about that as well? Does it dry super fast or hang on to it’s moisture more than others due to its spellbinding abilities?

20210726_121210.jpg
Jeff Burton dubbed it "The Magic Mile", due to his success there and that it was a "Magical " place for him.
As you can see in this pic I took, your theory is true. Daylight covers some, but not all of "The Magic Mile".
It was raining when I took this pic...

Back
Top Bottom