Bonehead of the Week: Oh, Canada

F

foehammer111

Well, since Andy didn't start a thread, I'll do the honors.

I think Steven Wallace gets it this week. Every other crash he was spinning, or running over someone. That crash he starting by going three-wide into turn 1 was brillant stuff.

I like Marcos's idea of 5 spin outs, and you're sent home. I don't think Rusty saw the humor in that. ;)

"There's the 66 involved....again!"

Carl Edwards for getting impatient, driving through the grass and stopping in front of everyone to complete a turn causing half the field to get wrecked.

Typical Nationwide karma rewards him with a win.:(

I'd have to give it to Ambrose for blowing a sure thing and totally screwing up the last corner.

I didn't see the whole race. I would have gone with Wallace for all those spin outs until I saw Ambrose blow it on the last corner. So my vote goes to Ambrose. Classic case of mirror driving.

NASCAR for not parking Antonio Pinhead Perez after he intentionally wrecked Steven Wallace three times and wrecked Brendan Gaughan.

I will have to go with Ambrose. He couldn't handle the pressure.

One mistake all day. Pretty much dominated the race and if it wasn't for the bloody yellow flags would of killed it. It was just a lack of concentration. I've been watching Ambrose for years and in a lot tougher races than Canada. Pressure is not something that affects Marcos!

I'll give to Nascar for running this race on a narrow track in the rain, dumb move.

Rare for Marcos

I didn't see the whole race. I would have gone with Wallace for all those spin outs until I saw Ambrose blow it on the last corner. So my vote goes to Ambrose. Classic case of mirror driving.

He really stuffed it up,should have won but that IS racing.
In all the years I have watched and followed Ambrose,he is unlikely to that more than once a year..........Pressure!!In Australia,he is a legend.
I still have high hopes for him and most Aussies` do,he is our only representative in this amazing class of Mo/Racing.
A lot of us[Australians] are watching this great racing only because of him....so that is a good thing.
I LOVE IT.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom