Bonehead of the Week: Phoenix

MRM

Team Owner
I didn't see the other two races, only the Cup race. So I have to go with Matt Kenseth for starting the big one and acting like he didn't do anything wrong and then almost starting a couple of other wrecks.

Bayne for wrecking himself off Kvapil.

I didn't see the other two races, only the Cup race. So I have to go with Matt Kenseth for starting the big one and acting like he didn't do anything wrong and then almost starting a couple of other wrecks.

I have to agree with this. Kenseth is the king of "I did nothing wrong"

I'll second this one --- I think Tony had the car to win.

He was going to win the race had the last caution not come out. He was way ahead of second place. It was great strategdy, the caution just blew it up in their face. That's just dumb luck.

have to disagree on that one looked to me like he and the 83 did get together (a little) but if vickers can't take a little rubbing and keep it off the wall then may be that year off did more harm than we thought

He was going to win the race had the last caution not come out. He was way ahead of second place. It was great strategdy, the caution just blew it up in their face. That's just dumb luck.
i think it's fair to say that there will be a late caution in 90% of the races, certainly a high percentage of them. dumb luck would have been if there wasn't a late caution. <g>

Back
Top Bottom