Bonehead of the week: Phoenix

MRM

Team Owner
Didn't see an obvious pick from the Cup series, so my pick this week goes to Cole Custer and Austin Dillon. Custer for driving into a spot he shouldn't have and Dillon for his payback move.

I think the fact that it took so long for anyone to remember to start the BofW after Phoenix says there isn't going to be much discussion here, at least at the Cup level.

A case of Turtle Wax, the complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, and a lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni, the 'San Francisco Treat! (tm)'. Also, get a copy of the 'Racing Forums home game'!

"">March 19, 2017"">

ok, now I may be the only one on here that this bothers but hear me out.

It really rubs me the wrong way when a wife/girlfriend gets on twitter to defend her man. I like amy, I think she's good for Jr. Let Jr take care of his own **** though. Jr is a big boy and has the best comebacks, he's damn funny.

Just my opinion.

It really rubs me the wrong way when a wife/girlfriend gets on twitter to defend her man. I like amy, I think she's good for Jr. Let Jr take care of his own sh!t though. Jr is a big boy and has the best comebacks, he's damn funny.

Just my opinion.

Actually she was just making fun of him for being a petulant child.

It really rubs me the wrong way when a wife/girlfriend gets on twitter to defend her man. I like amy, I think she's good for Jr. Let Jr take care of his own sh!t though. Jr is a big boy and has the best comebacks, he's damn funny.

Just my opinion.

I am pretty sure she was just joking. I seriously doubt there are orwill be any ill feelings between Blaney and Dale Jr/Amy over his little radio blabber.

I am pretty sure she was just joking. I seriously doubt there are orwill be any ill feelings between Blaney and Dale Jr/Amy over his little radio blabber.
Heck if he said it about anyone else no one would care.

Bonehead move of the week?

That guy in the grandstands that paid $1431 for a front row seat at the Start/Finish line.
Had he purchased a $72 ticket he could have sat anywhere he wanted (except the closed vacant sections)

Back
Top Bottom