Bonehead of the week: Pocono II

MRM

Team Owner
I have a few boneheads and really can't decide which one would be the biggest. First is NASCAR for waiting so long to call the race. Unless the wind picked up, that fog was going nowhere. Second is Chase Elliott for his screw up that took out he and Logano. Third is Austin Dillon for driving over his head when he banked off Larson for the lead, then his crew leaving him out too long on the last pit stop.

I would say the 78 team for wrecking such a historically good car for such a stupid reason, but at this point I just come to expect it from them.

No boneheads for me to nominate. I'm giving a shout out to NASCAR for trying to get a full race in for the fans. I've been to more than a few of these races in my life time that looked like lost causes only to have them get the race in. As someone that travels to these events and sinks quite a bit of money into it, I appreciate the effort to put on the event to its conclusion for the attending fan.

Whoever decided this was a good place to build a racetrack.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but it's always raining in Pocono.

No boneheads to me, at least not in the Cup race. Maybe some stuff from the truck race would qualify.

No boneheads to me, at least not in the Cup race. Maybe some stuff from the truck race would qualify.

From what I read the entire truck race was a fiasco and full of boneheaded moves. I didn't see anything in this race that qualified as a boneheaded move though.

None really, the closest thing would be nascar waiting so long to call the race.

No boneheads for me to nominate. I'm giving a shout out to NASCAR for trying to get a full race in for the fans. I've been to more than a few of these races in my life time that looked like lost causes only to have them get the race in. As someone that travels to these events and sinks quite a bit of money into it, I appreciate the effort to put on the event to its conclusion for the attending fan.
You know this but here it is for others. Five of the six races we attended last year was plagued by terrible weather so bad that none of the races of the three series started on time. If you remember the firecracker 400 wasn't over until 3 o'clock in the morning. We had a good old time at every one of'em and had no complaints. And by the way we pulled the RV about seven thousand miles total to see those races.

Back
Top Bottom