Bonehead of the week Pocono

The Charter System. For guaranteeing Rick Ware Racing a starting spot each week to do nothing except be in the in the way 8 laps off the pace.

The Charter System. For guaranteeing Rick Ware Racing a starting spot each week to do nothing except be in the in the way 8 laps off the pace.

Well the 53 wasn't a chartered car but the 51 and 52 are in the way

NASCAR for allowing Rick Ware to have cars on the track. Runner-up to Stenhouse but it's becoming so expected at this point that I don't think he should be mentioned anymore. Maybe we can make a "Bonehead Hall Of Fame" to include him.

NASCAR for allowing Rick Ware to have cars on the track. Runner-up to Stenhouse but it's becoming so expected at this point that I don't think he should be mentioned anymore. Maybe we can make a "Bonehead Hall Of Fame" to include him.

I really hope Custer goes to the 14 and Bowyer replaces Stenhouse in the 17, but I think Stenhouse is locked into a multiyear deal

Wrecky Stenhouse....it’s time for Roush to get Buscher back and put him in the 17

The 53 for stopping on the track and Stenhouse for wreaking Kurt in front of traffic for what was a racing deal(Bowyer pushed up the track into Kurt which in turn caused him to get into the 17).

Pocono doesn’t have a good history. I knew better.

The shrieking announcers are bad enough, then they have to scream over the loud race cars. To top it off, they had to add faux excitement to the back marker battles. THREE WIDE SLIDE JOB SIDE DRAFTING LOST MOMENTUM FIVE WIDE KYLE LARSON CONTACT

Having Mike Bagley on the telecast made it worse, he makes Jeff Burton sound sedate. I thought the guy was gonna have an aneurysm when Ryan Preece hit the wall.
Was just going to post this - I thought that Preece's car had exploded, or gone right out of the park, when I heard Bagley start screaming his name. Then saw a replay and thought "that's it?".

Not the biggest bone head but Kyle Buschs pit strategy may have cost him the racre.

NBC for having Bagley. He's on radio for a reason....

Jr. and Burton get pretty excited but they add value. I know Burton grates on people but his commentary is pretty good usually. I really thought a lot of him when his son and Menard had words after the race last week. I forgot it was his son they were talking about.

Lot of things are aggravating and whinny voices are like finger nails on chalkboard.
However that is what NBCSN has decided what we need and like.
BUT what Nascar idiot opened pit road while clean up was sill in progress?

On his show in the mornings? Agree 100%. He and Pistone are pricks if you don’t agree with them.

So much of the time there is really nothing to agree or disagree with........They just talk crap and want to sound like a couple of comedians. I question the knowledge of both. They cover their ignorance up with aggression and sarcasm. When Bagley starts talking about himself, and how he approaches his job, I turn it off.

So much of the time there is really nothing to agree or disagree with........They just talk crap and want to sound like a couple of comedians. I question the knowledge of both. They cover their ignorance up with aggression and sarcasm. When Bagley starts talking about himself, and how he approaches his job, I turn it off.
What pisses me off is the 20 minutes or more of them discussing their personal lives (Bagley’s meals and Pistone’s kid and Italian cooking) first thing in the broadcast. I don’t pay money for a NASCAR channel to hear about their stupid personal BS. Monday AM it’s always a rundown of their weekends which takes it seems 20 minutes each! Was a friggin race the day before, talk about THAT!

What pisses me off is the 20 minutes or more of them discussing their personal lives (Bagley’s meals and Pistone’s kid and Italian cooking) first thing in the broadcast. I don’t pay money for a NASCAR channel to hear about their stupid personal BS. Monday AM it’s always a rundown of their weekends which takes it seems 20 minutes each! Was a friggin race the day before, talk about THAT!
So why do you pay for it? To much free stuff out there that is better.

I thought about coming on here and bitching about the SiriusXM Nascar show but just cancelled my subscription a few years ago instead.

I need it for the race broadcasts.....and Gille's shows are awesome.....Love the pre-race stuff too.

Filler because they don't know **** about racing IMO....and they really like themselves.

I thought about coming on here and bitching about the SiriusXM Nascar show but just cancelled my subscription a few years ago instead.

You can still bitch about it. No subscription necessary. :D

I travel a lot for work, the midday shows are pretty good, and when I travel on Sundays I get the race anywhere I’m at. And there are 40 other channels I listen to as well.

Back
Top Bottom