Bonehead of the week: Richmond

D

Digger

Too many candidates.

I vote for Stewart for bad mouthing his crew members.

Smoke

Bet that team is looking forward to seeing him leave. I hate to see his childish attitude.Bet the young guy replacing him has more maturity than he does.

He changed his tune once he calmed down, saying that "I'm proud of my team" and "..they did a great job today".

As Dave Despain put it tonight, of course Tony was mad that he got beat. You're supposed to get mad when you lose.

Temper tantrums or not, I'm still a Stewart fan. He's certainly much more entertaining after the race, win or lose, than most drivers out there. Seriously, take JJ for example. Listening to him talk is like watching paint dry:sleep:

Bucky, I think sledge was referring to Matt's demeanor on the radio as being calm and unruffled.

I just wonder if Darian Grubb will be able to handle Smoke like Zippy does. I don't think so.

tkj, MrTRL floated an idea about this --- since Tony couldn't take any team members with him, Darian will be the CC for only next year --- until Zippy can get out of Gibbs at the end of next year. Tony couldn't take anyone with him to the new team, but nothing was said about members moving at the end of next year.

Seriously, take JJ for example. Listening to him talk is like watching paint dry

Kenseth is the worst

Worst what?

interview in nascar. There are a couple of drivers that they should just not interview because they are so boring to listen to. Jr. is way up on the list as well.

Candidates:

David Ragan - having an outside shot at the Chase and spun out by driving in too hard.

Matt Kenseth - blaming his and Ragan's spins on oil on the track. No one else wrecked. How about taking the blame?

Kyle Busch - getting himself taken out by Junior by turning left.

Stewart's crew for costing him a win on the last stop.

David Stremme for not pitting on the last caution in the NNS race when everyone else pitted, fell outside of the top 10.

Candidates:

Kyle Busch - getting himself taken out by Junior by turning left.

David Stremme for not pitting on the last caution in the NNS race when everyone else pitted, fell outside of the top 10.

The deal with the shrub was a thing of beauty. How's it go? Oh yeah paybacks a ******:beerbang:

No reason for Stremme to pit, he had enough fuel to finish and had run out of tires when he used a set early when he spun. He did the best he could with what he had.

The deal with the shrub was a thing of beauty. How's it go? Oh yeah paybacks a ******:beerbang:QUOTE]

It was a racing deal. Jr tried to stay off him and locked the front tires up. You need to stop hating on kyle, he has more talent then Jr will ever have.

Matt Kenseth - blaming his and Ragan's spins on oil on the track. No one else wrecked. How about taking the blame?
Nobody wrecked in the same exact spot before their wreck?

:rolleyes:

The SAME EXACT SPOT was two straight cautions. And ESPN also said there was oil on the track.

I guess Dale Jarrett's a "bonehead." :rolleyes:

No, ESPN said Kenseth said there was oil on the track. ESPN never said there was or wasn't. I think it's funny 10 cars went in that same spot and didn't wreck, but three Roush cars did.

No, ESPN said Kenseth said there was oil on the track. ESPN never said there was or wasn't. I think it's funny 10 cars went in that same spot and didn't wreck, but three Roush cars did.

Guess Jack is SOAKING his tires. LOL

Back
Top Bottom