Bonehead of the week: Richmond

A part of me wants to say Martin Truex, for his foul-mouthed rant midrace calling for his entire crew to be fired. Yes, it's not the first time a driver has scolded his crew for unacceptable pit stop mistakes. And many things are said by drivers during the race in the heat of the moment that they would like to take back after the race. Nothing new here.

Still, not exactly a vote of confidence for the pit crew. Hopefully, Truex's guys take everything into consideration, work harder, and not take his words too personal.

NASCAR.

Montoya should be sitting out a week or two for that stunt. "Have at it" off the track and in the pits. I've never supported using racecars as weapons.

NASCAR.

Montoya should be sitting out a week or two for that stunt. "Have at it" off the track and in the pits. I've never supported using racecars as weapons.

I'm with you on this one.

Bumping and banging on short tracks is one thing but Montoya clearly had it out for Newman.

Kinda like the Edwards/Keselowski, Busch/Keselowsik days only not as dramatic. NASCAR not really having done much about these incidents since the inception of the 'Boyz Have At It', I don't expect to see anything come of this.

Back
Top Bottom