Bonehead of the week: Richmond

MRM

Team Owner
I didn't see this thread anywhere else. Some interesting candidates and circumstances this week. My pick is Clint Bowyer and his race team. Bowyer for spinning Larson in the first corner of the race and his team for not putting out the brake fire and ending his night.

On the contrary I say Larson for driving like a moron or maybe his spotter for not telling him not to cut down across the front of Clints car. Clint did nothing wrong.. I know this is going to start a flame war because everyone is on Larsons nuts but Larson spun the tires and drove Brad up the track on the start, Clint saw the opening and went for it... then Larson went low when there was a car there and spun... deserved it. He had no business starting there anyway.

Or Mears.

Or how about goodyear?

Bowyer, Stenhouse, and their crews for having them drive around with the freaking car on fire and sending them back out without putting it out. Smfh.

On the contrary I say Larson for driving like a moron or maybe his spotter for not telling him not to cut down across the front of Clints car. Clint did nothing wrong.. I know this is going to start a flame war because everyone is on Larsons nuts but Larson spun the tires and drove Brad up the track on the start, Clint saw the opening and went for it... then Larson went low when there was a car there and spun... deserved it. He had no business starting there anyway.

Or Mears.

Or how about goodyear?

Guess what, I'm shocked we/Clint hasn't learned this yet....even if the guy in front of you makes a mistake, you can't dive bomb him into the corner and make it three wide. IT DOESN'T WORK. It was lap friggin one, there is absolutely no reason for him to put his nose there at the beginning of the corner anyway.

I think Larson and Bowyer share the blame for the Lap 1 incident. Larson shouldn't have cut down on Bowyer, but Bowyer probably should have given Larson a little more room.

they both share responsibility but I'd give Clint 80% of the blame.. there's a reason why NASCAR paints the rookie bumpers yellow. If it where the final restart I can see it but not on lap 1

Clint. He's becoming famous for his stupid divebomb moves at short tracks. It's uncalled for, especially on the first lap of the race.

Clint is like the new Montoya.

There is always a good chance you'll get bumped out of the way for no reason at all.

Clint saw a hole and went for it, isnt that the proper thing to do :idunno:

It was a stupid move on Clint's part. Even if Larson doesn't cut back down, they wouldn't have made it through turn two, 3 wide.

Clint wasn't far up enough to claim the spot so he should have backed off going into turn two, especially on the first lap.

Clint's fault.

Brad for his post race whining, he deserves some Ambrosia for the brake check.
He cant take the same aggression he delivers, and he is demonstrating an attitude of self entitlement.

There are too many to choose from and i can't make up my mind.

There are too many to choose from and i can't make up my mind.:D

Brad for his post race whining, he deserves some Ambrosia for the brake check.
He cant take the same aggression he delivers, and he is demonstrating an attitude of self entitlement.

Brad Kez driver of the Miller "low life" Ford.

Back
Top Bottom