Bonehead of the week: Sonoma/Gateway

Can I give it to Phil Parsons for multiple times in the ARCA race referring to Sheldon Creed having a bad ARCA race at Hickory...a track ARCA has never competed at?

FOX for missing great racing on track, including the last lap, where Suarez got dumped in a pretty gnarly 3 car scrap.

Also DW for mentioning Blaney having cramps and “riding around for a few laps and coming in and then riding around for a few laps and coming in”. Apparently that’s extremely false. I don’t get how people appreciate the BS announcing from the hip from this guy.

Me ........ for actually being excited to watch a road course race.
Highlights of the race
1=== smoke from 12 car
2=== Harvick lost
3=== somebody missed a shift

This one has to go to the broadcast team. Multiple times you'd see Truex drive through a cloud of dust, and none of them ever got explained. Reporting false info about Blaney, missing the Suarez spin completely. Fox gave up after Michigan clearly.

FOX for missing great racing on track, including the last lap, where Suarez got dumped in a pretty gnarly 3 car scrap.

Also DW for mentioning Blaney having cramps and “riding around for a few laps and coming in and then riding around for a few laps and coming in”. Apparently that’s extremely false. I don’t get how people appreciate the BS announcing from the hip from this guy.

Fox was way off in a lot of areas today. Not sure if it was the week off last week or them just wanting to get their portion over with for the year. I wasn't aware of Blaney's comment when I posted this or I might have a different vote.

Tie: Fox for saying Blaney had arm cramps and he came out to say that clearly wasn’t the case. And...The 4 team for getting duped, wish they had run their own race.

Back
Top Bottom