Bonehead of the Week: Texas/Rockingham

Piquet without a doubt, after running the entire race up front and showing the domination he had on track to through it away for a speeding penalty on the last stop was just plain stupid. If they would have got in had a decent stop and got back out in the top five for the restart, I see No reason that he would'nt have won it.

I can't comment on the Cup race, havent watched it yet.

Agreed...Ford is looking REALLY good to them now

Right now, the Penske engineers would screw up any brand. Brad said the engineers decided to reinvent the fuel pickup "to make it better". After costing their drivers 5 top 10's, it's time to end this little experiment.

Piquet. Had the best truck all day and snatched victory from themselves with that speeding penalty.

Right now, the Penske engineers would screw up any brand. Brad said the engineers decided to reinvent the fuel pickup "to make it better". After costing their drivers 5 top 10's, it's time to end this little experiment.

(I told him to say that.) Really , what do you expect from a little two car team. Little problems like this are gigantic when you only have one other team in the whole garage to ask help from. The other team has the same engineers as you do , so they can't help . I picked Penske not to make the chase at the start of the year and this is exactly why.

(I told him to say that.) Really , what do you expect from a little two car team. Little problems like this are gigantic when you only have one other team in the whole garage to ask help from. The other team has the same engineers as you do , so they can't help . I picked Penske not to make the chase at the start of the year and this is exactly why.

Good points, but I'm not buying it at all. Get the gas out of the tank and into the friggin' engine. It ain't rocket science, and poorly funded SINGLE car teams aren't having these problems.

Good points, but I'm not buying it at all. Get the gas out of the tank and into the friggin' engine. It ain't rocket science, and poorly funded SINGLE car teams aren't having these problems.

You aren't buyin it cause I'm not sellin it . Penske engineers are off the rails in the fuel pick area for whatever reason. They are not likely to get back on track till someone admits a mistake . Jack Roush had some kind of a design flaw in their computor software that took them forever to find (couple of years back) and they had a lot more eyes on the problem then Penske does.

Oops. The Biff lost his cowboy hat from Texas. He put it in the car after he won and then they took the car away. He hopes it's in the shop. :(

Didn't I see a picture of Ricky Stenhouse Jr. today somewhere with two white stetsons ?

I agree with the first post in this thread....Andy is the boner for buying a GM car

Myself for watching the Cup race at Texas.

Myself for ever buying a General Motors vehicle.

NASCAR for continuing to hold two races at Texas.

ME!!!!

For thinking that YOU MIGHT have ANYTHING intelligent to say about ANYTHING!!!

Please stop watching NA$$CAR, Andy! Do NASCAR Nation a favor...

I'm going with the 2 team on this one. There's plenty of other teams that have figured out how to put fuel in a racecar....don't understand the issues they're having but they need to fix them.

Back
Top Bottom