bonehead texas

I want to nominate NASCAR a second time for having this a 500 mile race. 350 would be about right.

Could it possibly be anything other than this?

tenor.gif

I was going to sat Allmendinger for dumping a lapper with 2 laps to go and possibly changing the outcome of the race. But nothing changed. And thinking about it, NASCAR for an incorrect penalty on Johnson.

Aric Almirola who forgot that 1.) He’s a RACE CAR Driver, you’re supposed to be raced. 2.) a driver with 2 career wins all of a sudden doesn’t like to be raced hard. Dude it’s the 3rd to last race of the season, everyone’s intensity is turned up. Joey is a star in the sport, one of the reasons people pay to go to a Cup race. You....not so much.

Aric Almirola who forgot that 1.) He’s a RACE CAR Driver, you’re supposed to be raced. 2.) a driver with 2 career wins all of a sudden doesn’t like to be raced hard. Dude it’s the 3rd to last race of the season, everyone’s intensity is turned up. Joey is a star in the sport, one of the reasons people pay to go to a Cup race. You....not so much.
I'm a huge Almirola fan, but what the hell was up with that? It's late in the race and Logano didn't do anything wrong. But he wasn't pissed about getting dumped out of the lead in the freaking Daytona 500.

I'm a huge Almirola fan, but what the hell was up with that? It's late in the race and Logano didn't do anything wrong. But he wasn't pissed about getting dumped out of the lead in the freaking Daytona 500.
Right?! You would think he’d be way more angry about that, I’ve watched 3 times I still can’t find why he’s so pissed about what Logano did.

Right?! You would think he’d be way more angry about that, I’ve watched 3 times I still can’t find why he’s so pissed about what Logano did.
Logano would not pull over and let him go by. Seems like Joey had the nerve to actually
race him a little. Joey is such a poor sport, 2 races and he has 2 grown men crying.

NASCAR hands down for sending the wrong car to the rear.
I keep reading about that but must have missed it taking a break. What happened?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
a real comedy of errors. I said something about reverting back to what they were doing with inspections this week. I think it was couple of weeks ago they had a much tougher policy in place and there wasn't all of that fooling around.

NASCAR definitely screwed up by sending Johnson to the back there's no argument about that.... but let's be real here would he have done any better had he started where he should have? I don't really think so he pretty much ran where that car has ran all year....

NASCAR definitely screwed up by sending Johnson to the back there's no argument about that.... but let's be real here would he have done any better had he started where he should have? I don't really think so he pretty much ran where that car has ran all year....

there is that. Maybe he wouldn't have wiped out Byron if he started out higher.

Yea the 48 has been pretty bad this year but it still doesn’t change the fact NASCAR messed up and it wasn’t fair to the 48 bunch. Plus Rick then had damage to two cars which may have not been the case in the first place if the official had done his job correctly

Back
Top Bottom