Boost Mobile Back With Danica

D

DanicaFan

Kind of old news but I have been very busy the past couple weeks to post this. Boost Mobile is back sponsoring Danica Patrick for the rest of the Indycar season. Most of you probably figured it out seeing the big logo on Danica's car by now. Im excited about this.

there are many reasons a sponsor chooses to support a particular team/driver. they pick whoever they feel will best support their product overall. danica does a good job for her sponsors. ryan hunter reay needs to pick up his game and show sponsors they should be supporting him.

Hopefully they can use women this year in their commercials.The funny is gone from the one with the guys in high heels.

there are many reasons a sponsor chooses to support a particular team/driver. they pick whoever they feel will best support their product overall. danica does a good job for her sponsors. ryan hunter reay needs to pick up his game and show sponsors they should be supporting him.
Ryan Hunter Reay is 6th in the points and won at Long Beach. How does he need to pick up his game?

Ryan Hunter Reay is 6th in the points and won at Long Beach. How does he need to pick up his game?
there's a lot more than point standings and a drivers ability as a racer to consider when a sponsor backs a team/driver. in fact, a drivers *image* is probably more important than their driving ability when sponsoring a driver. does the driver have good presence before a camera, ability to schmooze with the sponsor's clients/distributors, do the fans actually *like* the driver, etc... case in point, if you were a major sponsor would you prefer dale jr. or jj to support? no question jj is the better driver but dale jr. will sell more of your product. go with dale jr.

Well, I'd rather see Ryan Hunter Raey myself! ;) I hope they don't have any more of those Boost commercials with the woman on the bike with pit hair flying in the wind. Talk about gross!

Back
Top Bottom