Bowyer / Newman

28car

Team Owner
Is there more video of what happened on track other than Newman on the white line and Bowyer coming down.

Is that all that happened?
Or what did I miss?

And was the helmet cooling system still attached to Clint’s helmet?

If you initiate bodily violence out of the car at the track wearing a helmet, you are wrong.

Even after Shrek stopped his car, got beaten about the head, climbed out of his car and with his helmet off confronted Clint -- Bowyer was still wearing his helmet.

As for the on track antics --

Boyer looked like a punk. Run up take cheap shots, then run away as fast as possible. All the while wearing a helment. I guess that's how they do it where he "comes from". Woody Harrelson in a stock car. Dont know why, but thats who he reminds me of. Woody Boyer.

Lol I thought he looked like him too. On the Dale Jr download they talked about it quite a bit. They defended him. I thought he looked like a punk.

Newman gave Bowyer a shot in the rear bumper after the race and then Clint door slammed him then whatever happened on the video took place. All the cooling system stays in the car. Its connected by hoses they remove when exiting the car

Newman hooked Bowyer head on in the fence on the cool down lap, Newman deserved to get his ass beat

We have waited a long time for Newman to beat the crap out of somebody. Arguably he would be the most feared driver in the garage given his size and all of his talk. Bowyer goes after him. Newman does what most of the drivers do....nothing. Newman had a chance to back up all of his big ball talk, and gave us nothing. Maybe it's time to stop the tough NASCAR guy thing because it is no longer a thing?

Newman (the driver not wearing a helmet) attempted to move toward Bowyer who kept his helmet on, used the blocking dude, and stayed out of reach. Newman attempted to circle around the buffer dude, but Bowyer kept moving away while wearing his helmet.

Bowyer is a POS.

Newman (the driver not wearing a helmet) attempted to move toward Bowyer who kept his helmet on, used the blocking dude, and stayed out of reach. Newman attempted to circle around the buffer dude, but Bowyer kept moving away while wearing his helmet.

Bowyer is a POS.

Newman could have gotten there if he wanted. He didn't want to. Bowyer is Bowyer.

Newman could have gotten there if he wanted. He didn't want to. Bowyer is Bowyer.

No, not at that point -- the folks were already in place by the time Newman got out of his car.

I'm not going to make a judgment on whether Bowyer had a right to be mad or not, but trying to beat somebody up while they are still strapped into a car is a d*** move. Bowyer SHOULD have let Newman get out of the car and THEN went after him. Newman went up to Bowyer and confronted him (helmet off). Newman clearly wasn't afraid of Bowyer, and came off as the much more reasonable and collected one. Revman is right about one thing; Bowyer IS Bowyer, a guy that makes a lot of heat and very little light. If Bowyer wanted a REAL shot at Newman, he had two chances and passed them up, and I think we all know why.

Newman defended himself and that is about all you can do. Boyer never took his helmet off, and he wasn't swinging anymore after Newman got out of the car. He wasn't a stupid as McDowell who had his on but was out of the car with his bravery. :rolleyes: Suraez didn't care, probably did save McDowell from a black eye though.

j77zq283pmz21.jpg

I have a feeling if this was anyone other than Bowyer, most fans wouldn't be on his side.

Most fans definitely aren't on his side.

Those two will have moved on from this long before the peanut gallery stops analyzing it. Newman knows he's a pain in the ass on the track, and he likes it, more power to him. He has his beefs with whoever he gets crossed up with and then keeps on racing the way he always does.

Most fans definitely aren't on his side.

Those two will have moved on from this long before the peanut gallery stops analyzing it. Newman knows he's a pain in the ass on the track, and he likes it, more power to him. He has his beefs with whoever he gets crossed up with and then keeps on racing the way he always does.
Newman just dgaf!

I like to see harmony or a coming-to-terms after a proper throwdown. But, to move on from taking repeated cheap shots to the face -- is asking a lot out of Newman. :D

The same Newman that brought up Tony's horrible incident in a moment of frustration with Tony. I believe Newman will ride the karma wave -- if it comes in against Bowyer.

Newman is intelligent and big, he'll use both to his advantage now that Bowyer blew his load. imho

Knock off the starch, let the real nature work.
Hate is a great thing in racing.
Bring on the passion, celebrate it.
Let the bittermoon happen.

Cause being classy 100 percent time just ain't worth it...
A ittle sleeze, low brow good time is needed in every life.

Hard racers like Ryan Newman keep me tuned into this sport after Dale Jr and Tony Stewart retired.

I'll have to get some 6 merchandise at Sonoma.

Knock off the starch, let the real nature work.
Hate is a great thing in racing.
Bring on the passion, celebrate it.
Let the bittermoon happen.

Cause being classy 100 percent time just ain't worth it...
A ittle sleeze, low brow good time is needed in every life.

Well Sir, I for one found the behavior of the two ruffians to be very distasteful and base. I prefer sportsman to be that, sportsman. How can any sport grow and prosper with common trash types occupying the headlines? Here now, I say, here now, we must all rise above the backwoods, inbreeding, hooch swilling commoners that have invaded this fine sport, and aspire to a higher calling. Yes, a higher calling somewhat like polo contestants. Obviously people such as myself, with higher standards and irrefutable dignity will not be snared into the cromagnon behavior of pugilist. The very idea. Tsk tsk.

Well Sir, I for one found the behavior of the two ruffians to be very distasteful and base. I prefer sportsman to be that, sportsman. How can any sport grow and prosper with common trash types occupying the headlines? Here now, I say, here now, we must all rise above the backwoods, inbreeding, hooch swilling commoners that have invaded this fine sport, and aspire to a higher calling. Yes, a higher calling somewhat like polo contestants. Obviously people such as myself, with higher standards and irrefutable dignity will not be snared into the cromagnon behavior of pugilist. The very idea. Tsk tsk.
Pugilism. I suspect auto-correct let you down.

Otherwise elegant in a red dirt sort of way.

bowyer acts all baddass, beer drinking, SOBish, he showed he's a chicken #$%$# and is all show with that sequence of events.

I think he said something like people get hit in the nose if they do something like that on the race track from where he's from and so that's what he did.

Hard to hit someone in the nose when they still have the helmet on.....

NASCUR took em to the trailer, gave them a lecture and a warning about future incidences and then slipped each $10,000 in small billls.......$5000 of this was chipped in by the talking heads who now have something to talk about.......just like WWF

Back
Top Bottom