Boycott Cookie-Cutters!

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take a few more of those over Plate "Racing" any day of the week!

O yes, Short Tracks are simply the best, or at least Bristol is. Heck I still love Michigan and the others like it but A few more races on the shorties and I would be happy.

Looks like I am probably going to Martinsville in October. I am even more excited about it after a very good short track race tonight. Man, I'm ready to leave tonight!

And I want more road courses too, LOVE THE SHORT TRACKS!!!!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can't boycott cookie-cutters........I wouldn't have a track to go to then!!:( All the short tracks are on the east coast......damn!!

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
I can't boycott cookie-cutters........I wouldn't have a track to go to then!!:(   All the short tracks are on the east coast......damn!!

Well, silly,MOVE PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:blink:

I think they should keep the short tracks and the cookie cuters

and get rid of the plates or the plate tracks. But that will never happen since Nascar owns the plate tracks.

Short tracks produce the best racing in Nascar, why don't they make short cookie cutters?

In today's teminology, that's what Richmond is. A 3/4 mile tri-oval. How one mile tracks ever got to be shorties is beyond me. Think it was the promotors wanting their cookie-cutters to be called superspeedways. Unless NASCAR drops the plates the new generation will never know what a real superspeedway race is

And I know what ya mean Wrangler, same problem here. Vegas is one of the most boring races on the circuit but it's a heck of a show.

The NASCAR Rolling Billboard Parade and Traveling Show is at it's very finest here. Yuck. I no longer go to the Cup races unless I get passes. Funny that I'll take Friday off to get to qualifying, and haven't missed a Busch race, but the Cuppers just bore me to death out there.

Back
Top Bottom