Brad Hall unveils new web site

MRM

Team Owner
Knoxville, TN driver Brad Hall has announced his new web site. Hall unveiled www.bradhallracing.com at last week's PRI show at Indianapolis. The site contains career and biography information on the 25 year-old second generation driver, photos, upcoming race schedule, a fan center where fans will be able to order merchandise, and other information. The site will be updated throughout the 2005 season with new photos and race results.

Announcements for Brad’s 2005 sponsors and other racing information will be posted in the coming weeks on the new site. Brad will also release his early 2005 schedule once series and track schedules are released. Brad does plan to race in many of the major dirt late model races in the southeast and across the country. Brad will announce more detailed plans in the coming weeks. Visit www.bradhallracing.com for the latest results and information on Brad Hall.

Thanks. We're going to change the look just a little once his decal guy gets finished with the new look for '05. Glad to see you made it to the board.

your is working. look at the bottom of the post . MRM racing. you click that and it takes you to your website.

i see it just fine. have to warn you. i'm computer stupid ! i'm probably better just to l eave stuff alone.

i can click on both of them and they will take me right to the websites.
MRM racing and tribute to east tn racing.

I went to user CP and checked everything. During the change over, it must of changed my options. I can see all of them now. I don't think, I changed anything after the server change.

On your signature, you need to make some changes.

After the first "[", you need to delete the "/". After carcrazy7, you need "]" then add CarCrazy7. Then before the "/url" you need to add "[".

I fixed it for you carcrazy7.
And welcome to the forums. Post lots, enjoy yourself, and invite your friends.

samcurry said:
I fixed it for you carcrazy7.
And welcome to the forums. Post lots, enjoy yourself, and invite your friends.

yee haa , THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! :partytime

what was i doing wrong :confused:

OMG...............

:beerbang: Is that really you dancin there Steve????????.......BB :cool:

if you go into your user CP and select edit signature youll see the way it is now. You were missing some tags and had a ? that wasnt needed.
No worries though its all good now. :)

Back
Top Bottom