Brazil

N

NateDogg

my gosh what a race. That was one wet race, one wild race, and whoa! for out of control spinning cars. What do you guys think of the finish? Tell you the truth, I think Fisichella got robbed, bit time. But thats the rules. Who would have though that both ferraris would not finish and a jordan would be in the leed. Poor Weber, had such a run going, poor lot of teams creating a junkyard in that one turn. I might have to watch that one again.

Poor Barrichello he did fantastic drive in the rain,rules are Rules, Kimi did win,and if they didn't had stopped the race do you really believe Fisichella would have get on podium then,I don't think so

big time wild. Four cars hit the same wall in almost the exact same place! great seeing shuei hit the wall. it was a heart break for home town favorite barrichello to drop out but i knew he would. huge crash ended the race, must not have been any flags because you have to be nuts to go that fast through that stuff.

Horrible race IMO.

Not hard to add some drainage to get rid of the rivers!

ahhh, its brazil, its full of rivers. What they needed is full wets to start.

Originally posted by NateDogg@Apr 9 2003, 10:00 AM
ahhh, its brazil, its full of rivers. What they needed is full wets to start.
Does a driver have to get seriously injured for them to realise how STUPID that rule is? Alonso was lucky to get away with bruising!

Besides that...

Great race...shame, as a ferrari fan, that once again things went very wrong! Nice to once again see Kimi up there...and my highlight was the whole Jordan pits!! HAHAHAA...I know it's a lil mean to laugh, but come on guys!!

Was amazing to se Webber got points even though he didn't finish the race! What crazy world have I walked into? :huh:

It is nice to see a sanctioning body inforce their rules the way they are written.

I do not know alot about F1, but I felt kinda bad for the folks in the Jordan Pit.

well like most of you might have heard on the race coverage, Bridgestone nor Michelin brought their full wet tyres to the race. Now why they didnt I have no clue, maybe because of the long distance shipping or something but that is definitely the reason to blame those cars stacked in turn 3.

Back
Top Bottom