BREAKING NEWS: BALTIMORE CITY TERMINATES GRAND PRIX CONTRACT

Andy, let us know if you hear any news on the Baltimore race out there please.

Andy, let us know if you hear any news on the Baltimore race out there please.

I actually talked with someone about this. IndyCar is looking at adding two or three more races, and has been working to replace Baltimore for a couple months.

I would say this race is out of the deck.

Golly what a bunch of cheap b@stards, just pay the sh!t already geez, it's not they don't have the money and as I understood that race had a great turnout...

Several groups have applied to run the Grand Prix in 2012. The local papers are whining that this thing might happen.

I'm not defending the Grand Prix's organizers, but there was great turnout and the Baltimore media has done everything they can to ruin this race. I hope it happens again but 2 million people could go to the race and Baltimore could make enough revenue to balance their budget and the media out there would still whine.

I don't like the news media, who are supposed to be trusted, taking activist positions and, in some cases with the Baltimore Sun, reporting information that is not accurate.

Yeah, its been a crazy ride contemplating this race. It reminds me of the Ross Perot presidential race when he was in it... Im gonna run, no Im not gonna run, yeah Im gonna run...lol

Back
Top Bottom