Brett Bodine and his wife is a bigger mess

P

PettyBenson

from Jayski:
Bodine gets domestic violence protective order: NASCAR driver [#11] and Davidson, NC, resident Brett Bodine won a court order to shield him from his estranged wife after telling authorities she hit him and threatened to ruin him financially. The driver's action comes nearly two months after his wife, Diane Bodine, filed for divorce. Diane Bodine also sued a Georgia woman she accuses of seducing her husband and ruining her marriage. See the full story at ThatsRacin.com/Charlotte Observer. For past news on this, see the #11 Team News and Links page.(3-7-2003)

I never knew that she filed for divorce, and now Brett has a restraing order against her! Thats a much bigger mess than I thought!!!
Bretts a good guy and he is doign a good job of keepign everything out of the news. In IWC he seemd just fine and acting like nothing was going on.

Nothing like smearing drivers all over the internet, way to go Jayski...exercise some restraint will ya?

Originally posted by paul@Mar 7 2003, 11:26 AM
That wasn't directed at you PB, it was directed at Jayski.
Ok good I was wondering that myself! In all honsety Thats racign had it first not Jayski!!

It makes brett look like a whimp if he got a restraining order on his wife

Sounds to me like the ladies are getting restless, Brooke now Bodines' wife. It is the same no matter what the sport ...why should Nascar be any different when it comes to a stars' personal life??

Originally posted by paul@Mar 7 2003, 09:04 AM
Nothing like smearing drivers all over the internet, way to go Jayski...exercise some restraint will ya?
Agree there paul. I don't like reading about the drivers personal lives, he needs to just with silly season related stuff and that's it.

Originally posted by Mopardh9@Mar 7 2003, 08:32 PM
Sounds to me like the ladies are getting restless, Brooke now Bodines' wife. It is the same no matter what the sport ...why should Nascar be any different when it comes to a stars' personal life??
Well, we certainly don't like to compare NASCAR to the stick and ball sports...why should we now?

Originally posted by pettyfan4life@Mar 7 2003, 06:36 PM
It makes brett look like a whimp if he got a restraining order on his wife
You'd be surprised at what some women can do.....

Memo to Diane Bodine:

Mrs. Bodine, this is to inform you that Jennifer Brooke Sealy Gordon has already won the pit lizard of the century award. The competition is closed. So please, settle your personal problems with dignity and move on. Thank You,
Your friends at Pit Lizard Inc. :p :flushed:

So true, so true, nascarwoman. Brooke is on the front row, and looks like Diane Bodine is battling for the outside position. These women need to really think about what they are doing, and who they are pissing off!!! B)

And, fergy, you are so right. Money makes some women do some really strange things! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom