Brett Favre fans

Bucky Badger

Go Kyle Go
Brett is going to sit down next week or so with the Vikings.

This must have been his plan from the beginning. What a trator:rolleyes:

Brett is going to sit down next week or so with the Vikings.

This must have been his plan from the beginning. What a trator:rolleyes:

I don't fault Brett at all. He loves to play the game, I respect him for that.

Hell, I had been retired for 15+ years and went back to work recently and am loving it. Teaching the youngun's a few things. :)

hmm, once was ok with the jets but twice, nada. looks an awful lot like he had his mind set on the vikings all along and maneuvered the jets into releasing him after getting the packers to trade him. yeah, he can do it but i really don't want to see this. he's an all-time great and this would just sully his reputatiuon, with me anyway. i'm a big favre fan btw.

Brett, Mark Martin, what's the difference. They both say things they don't mean. It's cause for some people to find disrespect for them. Me, I couldn't care less about either one. But if Brett does indeed sign with the Vikes, when they play the Pack at Lambeau, I want to be sure and watch. Personally, I think that Brett is not nearly as good as people want to believe. The big question will be will his TD's outnumber his pics?

I don't fault Brett at all. He loves to play the game, I respect him for that.

No, He's getting back at the packers for not letting him come back after he retired. He's a cry baby and a drama queen. I hope he falls flat on his face.:whoopee:

Bucky is right about wanting to get back at the Packers. That is his only motivation. The funny thing is though, that him coming back to play against the Pack may be the best thing the Pack could hope for.

At his best, Favre was very overrated. At this point in his life, he still has the same drawbacks but without the occasional brilliant throw that would make many people forget all the stupid decisions he routinely made.

You don't get to be the NFL's career leader in interceptions by accident. It takes a strong commitment to wreckless play at any cost. Brett has always tried to make the great plays that will get him attention. If his team suffers the consequences of his poor play, so what?

In his last big game, the NFC Championship game against the Giants. I was rooting for the Giants. I was rooting for the Packers to win the coin toss in OT, because I figured there was a better chance that Brett would throw a costly interception than that the Giants would move the ball down and score on their own. Favre certainly didn't disappoint me did he? Of course not, he did just what he did way too often in his career.

Brett, Mark Martin, what's the difference. They both say things they don't mean. It's cause for some people to find disrespect for them. Me, I couldn't care less about either one. But if Brett does indeed sign with the Vikes, when they play the Pack at Lambeau, I want to be sure and watch. Personally, I think that Brett is not nearly as good as people want to believe. The big question will be will his TD's outnumber his pics?

I'd have to agree on the not nearly as good thing, never thought he was much better than just an average quarterback. Then again it takes a lot to impress me....lol;)

I am a Packers fan, and WAS a Brett Favre fan for life...if he joins the Vikings JUST to kick the Packers butt then he is in for it. I will still always like Favre for what he did in Green Bay but to me if he comes to the Vikings for a piece of Green Bay he is being an ass...and I hope A.J. Hawk/Nick Barnett crunch him on the field. :p

So, everyone all of a sudden has insight that the reason Favre is coming back is to get even with the Packers. Hmmm, where does it come from.:D

So, everyone all of a sudden has insight that the reason Favre is coming back is to get even with the Packers. Hmmm, where does it come from.:D
It comes from him. He's more or less said so after they didn't care to resign him after his first retirement. Their stipulation when they finally did releast him was that he couldn't go to any team in the NFC Central now North. That is why the Jets were able to get him. After he retired again, he asked the Jets for their unconditional release so that he could hook up with the Vikings. It's no secret that the Vikings were interested in him and that he would welcome their interest.

It comes from him. He's more or less said so after they didn't care to resign him after his first retirement. Their stipulation when they finally did releast him was that he couldn't go to any team in the NFC Central now North. That is why the Jets were able to get him. After he retired again, he asked the Jets for their unconditional release so that he could hook up with the Vikings. It's no secret that the Vikings were interested in him and that he would welcome their interest.
Pure speculation.
:D

Back
Top Bottom