Brian France Suing @DrunkBrianF

Nobody to root for here. Like Utter vs. Barstool, they both suck. There is typically a high bar for defamation against public figures. Whatever one thinks of DBF, I've seen nothing that would constitute that or "false impersonation". But the real France will have the high priced attorneys.

Yeah this is beyond stupid.

Remember when @drunkbrianfrance kept hinting at kyle cheating on samantha then said he never technically said it

Yea guy is a loser and needs to get a life

Also if he tweeted under his real name he'd just be another voice no one would care about, gotta create parody for self worth

Sounds like Brian skipped a couple of those 12 steps. Not that Drunken Brian is any great shakes either. He's a NASCARcasm wannabe, but any 'damage' he's done to BZF is insignificant compared to what Brian's done on his own.

'Move along, folks. Nothing to see here. Please keep moving.'

This guy was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of drugs. Now he’s suing a parody account for making him look like a drug addicted alcoholic.

What he said.

The Heisenberg aka Walter White Foundation and Estate; Gus Fring's Los Pollos Hermanos fried chicken chain Foundation, and Jesse Pinkman all have all separatly filed lawsuits against Brian France.
The plaintiffs for all three lawsuits are represented by Saul Goodman.

All parties contend that Brian France never publically acknowledged his preference for the superior qualities that "Blue Sky" Methamphetamine provided to him.

The Heisenberg aka Walter White Foundation and Estate; Gus Fring's Los Pollos Hermanos fried chicken chain Foundation, and Jesse Pinkman all have all separatly filed lawsuits against Brian France.

All parties contend that Brian France never publically acknowledged his preference for the superior qualities that "Blue Sky" Methamphetamine provided to him.
upload_2020-3-6_5-41-32.gif

I always had this image in my head of Brian France when he came up with the Chase concept, moved Darlington Southern 500 off its Labor Day date and the COT wing. Gosh what a failure compared to his Grandfather and Father

upload_2020-3-6_8-40-50.jpeg

Yeah, that one went screaming over my head like an F-16.

The real Brian France is once again proving what a complete idiot he is. Until this, the number of people who knew or cared who @drunkbrianfrance was could probably have fit in a good sized room. Now it's "national" news. Way to bring even more attention to yourself and your substance abuse issues Brian...........

And this is what they are using to sue with, a statement from a thimble brained deathbedder who was confused and even he says "if".:p

Lmao, your Breaking Bad take is about as idiotic as your Kobe Bryant takes

How many people do you really think have seen Breaking Bad? I can't think of a person I know well that ever watched it. Just like Twitter, there is a perception that these things are WAY more mainstream than they actually are. There was a big thing recently where some major political analysts had to rethink the weight they gave to social media as far gauging public opinion. What they found out after close analysis is the the vast majority of the content is created by VERY FEW, and the number of actual participants was shockingly small.

How many people do you really think have seen Breaking Bad? I can't think of a person I know well that ever watched it. Just like Twitter, there is a perception that these things are WAY more mainstream than they actually are. There was a big thing recently where some major political analysts had to rethink the weight they gave to social media as far gauging public opinion. What they found out after close analysis is the the vast majority of the content is created by VERY FEW, and the number of actual participants was shockingly small.

On the contrary, 4 out of 5 people I know, including myself watched the show. Hell, there was threads on this site for the damn thing.

Lmao, your Breaking Bad take is about as idiotic as your Kobe Bryant takes
Okay, I at least have name recognition on the title ‘Breaking Bad’, although I know next to squat about it. Close enough to get something about lawyers from the context.

Okay, I at least have name recognition on ‘Breaking Bad’, although I know next to squat about it. Close enough.
it's funny, what a coincidence, last night there was nothing on, I had the sound turned off and was surfing YouTube and Breaking Bad came on. I had never watched it but I got to laughing. It looked like WWE with knifes with the sound turned off.

And this is what they are using to sue with, a statement from a thimble brained deathbedder who was confused and even he says "if".:p

Aren’t Twitter users supposed to look for that blue ‘verified’ checkmark beside a famous person’s name? It’s noticeably absent from Drunk's header.

‘We rest our case, Your Honor.’

it's funny, what a coincidence, last night there was nothing on, I had the sound turned off and was surfing YouTube and Breaking Bad came on. I had never watched it but I got to laughing. It looked like WWE with knifes with the sound turned off.
And this is why ‘Casablanca’ is never deleted from the DVR.

Reactions: sdj
On the contrary, 4 out of 5 people I know, including myself watched the show. Hell, there was threads on this site for the damn thing.

The average ratings for season 1-5A averaged about 1.5 million viewers. US population-328 million. 005%

Back
Top Bottom