Briscoe Penalty

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
NASCAR issued an L3-level penalty, the most severe punishment under the sanctioning body‘s deterrence system, to Stewart-Haas Racing after the discovery of a counterfeit part in the team‘s No. 14 Ford.

As a result, the No. 14 team has been docked 120 points in both the owner standings and driver standings for Chase Briscoe; an additional loss of 25 playoff points should Briscoe and the team qualify for the postseason; and a $250,000 fine and suspension in the next six points races to crew chief John Klausmeier.

NASCAR issues L3-level penalty to Stewart-Haas Racing for counterfeit part - NASCAR MOBILE https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2023/05/31/nascar-issues-l3-level-penalty-to-stewart-haas-racing/

I don’t think it’s a bad idea to try some concepts, but they could be up to speed a bit more.

Well unless he wins and he hasn’t shown much this year he can, Chase Briscoe won’t be participating in the 2023 Cup Playoffs

I am not sympathetic with the cheating but I think Briscoe is better than the criticism he gets. He is in a must win situation to make the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it happen.

I think he has a solid cup future in front of him. He has speed with the errors and I think that is something to build on. I am calling it now he will get at least 10 Cup wins before he is done racing.

The 14 has been running decent sometimes. 4 making points. SHR has a program so they are a bit behind on points.

The bottom statement is where it's at. All of the penalties lately, tape and duct work are all about improving or using aero to an advantage. More effective than adding H.P. if you are going to cheat. Glad Nascar is nailing them to the wall. That's probably a season killer for the Briscoe team.

Now we know how Harvick made it back from 30th. They just didn’t check his car because he wrecked.
:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :owquitit: :owquitit: :owquitit: :owquitit: :whoopee: :whoopee: :whoopee: :pbjtime: :punkrocke o_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
Just heard that as a result of the SHR fabrication talent, Ty Gibbs is now 15 points out of play off contention. Hell yes! Keep working hard SHR and Hendrick! It's all coming MY way!!!!!

Just heard that as a result of the SHR fabrication talent, Ty Gibbs is now 15 points out of play off contention. Hell yes! Keep working hard SHR and Hendrick! It's all coming MY way!!!!!
Calm down Sinatra

Calm down Sinatra
You say Sinatra I say

1685649423578.png

I love Zippy....Quality control issue. Like "**** you!" without the Jeffy and Chadly "insult our integrity, and we push back" horse****.

Back
Top Bottom