Bristol and Martinsville bound...maybe

P

PushRodV8

So I just found out I might be getting some free tickets to the Bristol Night race and me and a buddy plan to buy tickets for the Martinsville race this fall. The Martinsville race is pretty much a sure thing but wont know about Bristol til the week of.

So freaking pumped.

two good ones for sure.

I went to Bristol in March, despite all the rain delays and freezing temps I had a great time. Great place to watch a race.

The best two tracks on the schedule! For the first time an a long, long time we couldn't make it to Bristol for either of the races this year but we won't be missing Martinsville.

This will be my second Cup race at Bristol but first at Martinsville. I'm thinking I can find some super cheap tickets to the Truck and Nationwide race.. Last august I got 2 truck tickets for $25, so I think I'll try to find those again.

Bristol night race is on my bucket list. And heck, Martinsville tickets are so cheap I might do that one day too.

Damm, good for you! I'm thinking of hitting Bristol next week myself. I ran it by my wife and sure enough she wasn't interested, but the good part is that will make it easier for me to find just 1 ticket. I'm just not sure if I'd make it a day trip and get back in the real early morning.

Back
Top Bottom