BTW..........

D

DE_Wrangler_2

All the hoopla about the late race crash and the unexpected finishing order we all lost sight of who won!! :D Mikey Waltrip!! Congratulations to the Aarons Dream Machine team!! :D :cheers: :D

Lappy, did you see the replay from Mikey's incar cam? The green light was on until Mikey was well beyond the wreck.....it turned yellow and Mikey was in the lead (can plainly see the light through his windshield). That is the simple part.......it's positioning the rest of the top 5 to 8 places that it gets complicated. :)

Okay.........about 3 1/2 hrs since I started this thread and only three responses (there have been quite a few more than three members here since then). Guess no one wants to congratulate Mikey. :( I'm not a big Mikey fan but he did run a pretty good race today. Yeah he was lucky to win...........but he did put himself in a position to be lucky too. :) Maybe it's that he's a Busch Whacker............I don't know. But he does deserve a congratulations.

Just my opinion.

I'd sooner kiss a pig than congratulate that loudmouth poser on anything, and I don't even know what he won.

Man, I'd hate to see the reaction if Johnny Sauter had won!! :blink:

Ya'll need to lighten up...........it's a sport. We all have our favorites but to hate a driver so much that you can't muster up a simple congratulations is something really weird. Crap, maybe I'm the one out of sync here...........if so, I'm not gonna get in ya'lls sync.

It's not like Waltrip reads these boards - he have to hear an opinion other than HIS OWN!!

Well congrats to Mikey. :rolleyes:

I really don't have a problem with Mikey winning. You're right DE, I like Mikey winning much better than if JS had won. LOL

don't know how I missed this one.......
but congratulations Mikey............... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I got to see Mikey in person a couple of years ago........he is sure one tall man...... :D :D :D :D

Mikey is not no where neat at the top of my list. But I will congratulate him anyway. A win is a win no matter it if it was luck. :cheers:

Originally posted by cutiepie24+Apr 12 2004, 07:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cutiepie24 @ Apr 12 2004, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--de7xwcc@Apr 12 2004, 06:26 AM
mikey who ?
Walrup.......... :D [/b][/quote]
And Mikey Walrup is closely related to Mikey Waltrip :D

Back
Top Bottom