Bubba Wallace Netflix Trailer

I am sure the crowd around here will get out their flaming pitch forks and say he doesn’t deserve any promotion, or in some cases his job

This is gonna be good for the sport, this Netflix series. Look what the F1 show on Netflix has done for that series in the US.

The haters and the racists will bitch and whine but Bubba Wallace is good for the sport. IMO, he does more to advance NASCAR than the "Most Popular Driver" does.

This is gonna be good for the sport, this Netflix series. Look what the F1 show on Netflix has done for that series in the US.
I think it's too polarizing to have the same effect that Drive to Survive has had for F1. Their series presented many drivers and personalities, so lots of opportunities to pick a favorite and latch on. But a series focusing on only one driver in a way that is sure to instantly turn some people off, I just dont think it's an apples to apples deal.

I'm not saying this shouldn't exist, I'm just saying I want even more content and would like to see the sport get a series that focuses on the broader field as well.

I think it was a really well thought out documentary.

I especially appreciated the neutrality of it and getting to know the main players in 23XI a bit more. Goes in depth of the growing pains of the first year for them, very honest and Bubba's maturity throughout was really cool. I don't want to go into details.

Bubba's an amazing man and character. He's not afraid to show his emotion. It's crazy how similar we are in wearing emotions on our sleeves. Very accountable dude, too. I already appreciated him, but damn I appreciate his impact even more.

The haters and the racists will bitch and whine but Bubba Wallace is good for the sport. IMO, he does more to advance NASCAR than the "Most Popular Driver" does.
agreed and what would be cooler if they bring Nascar 360 back and put it on netflix.

I use to love watching 360 and I think newer fans would love it aswell if it return.

While this is a good start, a series like Drive to Survive where they bounce between the top and maybe midtier teams would do wonders.

Two episodes down. Amazing. They will be talking about this guy 30 years from now. Love Bubba.

I think it was a really well thought out documentary.

I especially appreciated the neutrality of it and getting to know the main players in 23XI a bit more. Goes in depth of the growing pains of the first year for them, very honest and Bubba's maturity throughout was really cool. I don't want to go into details.

Bubba's an amazing man and character. He's not afraid to show his emotion. It's crazy how similar we are in wearing emotions on our sleeves. Very accountable dude, too. I already appreciated him, but damn I appreciate his impact even more.
Here's the thing....When you wear your emotions on your sleeve, you are vulnerable. It's this vulnerability that makes the power of his message so profound. Having said that, however, it is the delivery of his message that takes a toll on the man because it is so personal. Bubba is making a statement that it is worth it. When he wore the Black Lives Matter shirt thinking that he might lose his job, and he said, "So be it," it gave me chills. He isn't even 30 yet, and he has that courage? Inspirational.

I was at the Martinsville Truck Race with Fender when Wallace won. It was very disheartening to hear some fans boo him and use racial slurs because he won. He's a strong man to stand in the face of what he is up against and people who don't think there is racism in America need to take a long hard look at their self.

I'm 2+ episodes in. Bubba gets to present himself as he, is a guy who wants to race but finds that his background could help shed light on some things of concern. He comes off as a odd combo of humble and ****y. But ****y is practically part of the definition of race car driver/competitive athlete. I have friends in competitive sports, and the best have personality traits that could be best described as "prickly" (ie: Busch Bros). I was surprised at how much screen time Denny gets, but yeah...he IS a big part of this story. Haven't gotten to the noose incident, that's gonna be a tough one...but hopefully Bubba gets to tell his definitive story on that.

I was at the Martinsville Truck Race with Fender when Wallace won. It was very disheartening to hear some fans boo him and use racial slurs because he won. He's a strong man to stand in the face of what he is up against and people who don't think there is racism in America need to take a long hard look at their self.
This. Well said.

agreed and what would be cooler if they bring Nascar 360 back and put it on netflix.

I use to love watching 360 and I think newer fans would love it aswell if it return.

NASCAR Drivers 360 & NBS 24/7 was a great show

Back
Top Bottom