Bubba

Did exactly what he had to do today. He fought around Lower-mid-field all day. Extremely intense. Good ****.

Bubba has been a nice surprise. When Almirola is ready to return, I imagine it will be difficult to hand him the keys to the 43 if Bubba continues to improve over the next few weeks.

I'm sure Almirola is noticing and his healing will quicken mightily.

Wallace is minding his P's and Q's now but if he makes it to the big show he would be a fun one to watch get the Rookie treatment because he won't put up with much of it is think.

Crazy how we didn't hear any more after the fainting episode. Surprised NASCAR didn't make him get a medical clearance related to it. Anyone see it? Was the weirdest thing and he says it's happened before.

Reactions: Pat
bubba to the 88 haha
but maybe to the 16 if they bring it back?

I don't mean to rain on the praise parade, or on Bubba's parade, but...

Should be a hoot watchin' that ole 43 runnin' up there with the leaders.

RC ringer ... and a good one.
RC ringers ain't the threat they used to be, but enlighten me. Has Billy Johnson ever been in a stock car on a road course? These days, Xfinity drivers run more road courses than Cuppers. MIght be better off with Bubba in the seat, esp. if he runs the support race.

Although his stats do not look extremely impressive he is a great road racer and it'll be really interesting to see what can do in that cup car

In his first race he drove pretty good other than a few mistakes on pit road.
Today I think he did a fine job all around and got a decent top 20 finish.
Hope he can keep this up and land a sponsor.

He is giving the car as good ride and I hope he gets more chances. He has a better starting and finishing average and a better lead lap percentage in lesser equipment than a current driver with almost 170 races behind them. Gooooooo Bubba!

Wonderin’ if the decision to put the “ringer” in the car was made on the Petty level or the Ford level.

Has a RC ringer been a winner in the last 25 or so years at the Cup level?

1973, Donohue (rest him) driving a Rambler for Penske at Riverside.

Back
Top Bottom