Bucsh Series Drivers

Z

Zekk

I'm just wondering who is your favortie bucsh series drivers.. mine has to be Scott Wimmer... I don't know why but I just sort of picked him out of the pack..

I've been a Scott Wimmer fan ever since he led a few laps in the fall cup race in atlanta a few years back

Jaosn Keller and Bobby Hamilton jr, Wimmer is getting up there as well

I've got some that I like less than others (cough, cough, Shane Hmiel, cough), but I don't really have a favorite.

All the drivers I might have considered favorite Busch drivers ended up moving to Cup (like Kenseth, Harvick, Johnson, and now Wimmer).

I do like when Michael Waltrip races in the Busch series, but I understand he's considered a Busch Wacker. Ah well. It's a great series all around and I love to watch it.

Man I share your feelings on the Hmiel kid, I spend the race hoping that my favorite can manage to avoid him or the wrecks that he initiates. My favs are also Keller and Bobby Jr.

Kel

Kel,

I thought Shane Hmiel had a great deal of potential at the beginning of the season when he ran well at Daytona, but since then it's been a string of wrecks where he either takes himself out or other cars out. Some people try telling me that is just his driving style, but if you ask me, he is trouble on wheels. If he grew up a little, I think he'd be able to show his talent better.

I like the Hendrick team, Sprague and Ricky Hendrick. I wish Sprague could have been in the running for the championship.

Greg Biffle has been one of my favorite drivers in both the Trucks and Busch series.

Scott Wimmer here. I think he's got a bright future in Winston Cup. He seems to show patience and maturity on the track and off. Both of which are vital to having success in Cup racing.

Wow... i didn't know how many wimmer fans there was out there :D now if only he could get a sponser.. one that is for all the races.

I've been a Wimmer fan ever since he made that Cup race in a car that was set up for the Winston West race at Atlanta. Scott Wimmer not only made the field, he led the race for about a dozen laps. I'd love to see him move up to Cup full-time, but needs that elusive sponsor.

well next year Wimmer is just going to race Bucsh Series.. I just hope he gets his first win soon..

Originally posted by nascarwoman
I like Bobby Jr. (even though he looks like Pugsley) and Ricky Hendrick
Both those boys are gonna be rookies with fire in their eyes before to long in Winston series.;)

Originally posted by pbunch
Both those boys are gonna be rookies with fire in their eyes before to long in Winston series.;)

And niether are Rousch guys!! :) Pbunch, you're letting your guard down!!:)

But, you are right........two pretty damned good drivers in those two!!:)

I like Riggs, been a Jeff Green fan since I went to my first Busch race a few years ago, and I love that team. Harold Holly kicks butt as a crew chief!

Back
Top Bottom