Cajun Navy has arrived!

Bobw

Team Owner
Okay boys I have helping out in Houston all day today. Me and friend hooked up the boats and headed south this morning. It's been crazy here. We had to take a detour because 45 is closed due to flooding. It thru me off because I have been to Houston many many times but it has always been on 45. Lucky a state trooper gave us directions on how to get to the areas needing the most help. I bet we helped 40 folks today and hope to do more tomorrow. It's a huge mess down here and it's only gonna get worse. I will say property damage is a whole lot worse than folks being in danger. The damage to cars and homes here is unreal. I lost my prop to a brick mailbox but I should be back at it in the morning. It's gonna take along time to get things back to normal here. Tonight I will be bunking on the sofa of a Texas A&M football player. There are no hotel or motel rooms to be found. You boys pray of these folks because they are going to need it.
Reg

He's part of a group of Looosiana boys who formed the Cajun Navy right after Katrina in order to help flood victims. Anytime there's flooding in Looosiana they respond and now they're in Texas.
btw they pay their own way.

Thanks for posting. My daughter lives less than half a mile from Buffalo Bayou, near Shepherd Drive and Memorial Drive. So far, their house remains dry. Praying it remains that way. Lots of economic devastation in south Texas, fortunately not a lot of lives lost, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom