call of the year

so no one is going to give cole credit for kicking there asses today.stuff crowd.

truex-sonoma-miller.jpg

It was a good call, but Bugga and Boyer at Michigan was a good one also that put the slower Boyer's car in victory lane.. D.W. was saying long before it happened that everybody should have ran longer in the run. It was a mistake by Harvick's team coming in too soon. I'm not buying the faked out story. Pern waved off Truex, and like D.W. says you don't win doing what the leader does, so yeah it was a race winning call.

truex was going to win anyways. I really don't get what the big deal was about the call. in fact I thought martin aught to have come to pit road after the 4 pitted the last time. They were out front of the 4 car at that time and all they needed was a smooth stop to maintain the lead, that way if the caution did come out they would have the same tires as the other cars if they stayed out.

truex was going to win anyways. I really don't get what the big deal was about the call. in fact I thought martin aught to have come to pit road after the 4 pitted the last time. They were out front of the 4 car at that time and all they needed was a smooth stop to maintain the lead, that way if the caution did come out they would have the same tires as the other cars if they stayed out.

The 4 was out front, not the 78

The 4 was out front, not the 78
I know that full well. but the 78 car still had to pass the 4 car on the race track, albeit with better tires. however if the 4 car had been as fast he could have increased his spot on the track after he pitted from the lead. basically after the tire stops worked themselves out the cars should have been roughly in the same spot on the track. the 78 pitted 10 laps later and litterly ate up the competition making up like 10 seconds on the track, YES with fresh tires, but the guys he was racing weren't on worn out tires. The bottom line is the 78 car was just way faster. They could have pitted again and with a good stop maintained the lead over the 4 car. I think the media over hyped the call. If the 4 car knew they were faster they wouldn't have flinched anyways. They only did what they did because the 78 car was faster. They even pitted a 3rd time hoping a caution would come out. They weren't racing on offense.

i really funny that we all watch a race on the same channel and see a completely different race.i guess we just see that we want.it would have been close,but cole,s call broke them.

Back
Top Bottom