Calling All Spencer Club Members!

S

sgbg88

Try as he might, that mechanic won't get Abooja's donut receipe!

Think she's going to do a bang up job this week. Just hope Jimmy doesn't bang up any cars, including his own! Think we need to have a pep rally for him. Abooja (new donut gal) can be the cheerleader!

Don't look at any spellings, I'm going on about 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 days.

Hey sgbg,
Missed ya' where ya' been. Look at that picture, almost like Jimmy's already holdin' a big ol' donut. Hehehe

(I hope responding to this thread doesn't make me a honarary JS club member)

In that picture it looks like Jimmy is asking,Do my eyes look glazed?:D

Okay.......now where's that donut girl? Haven't seen hide nor hair of her for a couple days now. Hope she gets those donut on time.:)

Hey Walrus 3 where have you been? I started a new job and just returned from a ladies retreat with my church. Also playing ball again. Will it never end!:)

Now you know your just a closet Spencer Fan. Come out into the light and put on that Tee-Shirt---Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts, Why choose just one! (Trying to get that as the offical shirt now). We need a VP, don't know who it is. Cutiepie24 is pres. Come on over to the Spencer Side, at least we always have shade to stand in on a hot race day!! hehehehe

That donut girl is in the kitchen whipping up those glazed donuts we all know he likes so well. Then a quick run to KK to get the rest of the supply and off to the track. Come on Abooja don't let us Spencerites down!:D

Well 88,
Glad to hear things are progressing in good ol' Kentuc. I wanna have a life when I grow up. Hehehe

Hey pb, I think he saying Got Milk, sure need some after all those donuts!:D

Hey, guys! Just a brief pop-in visit from your current donut provider, aka - Jimmy Spencer's biggest fan. :D

As you know, I assumed this venerable position just recently, when you sought fit to bestow upon me the blessed obligation. And, rest assured, ever since I took office, I have been working tirelessly to generate new and exciting donut recipes for our main man, Jimmy. I'm currently working out the kinks in a ham and cheese donut that I'm certain Jimmy will just love.

Additionally, I'm seeking to advance Jimmy from "Friend of Krispy Kreme" (see application at http://www.krispykreme.com/outsideemail.asp ) to official Krispy Kreme spokesman, complete with car sponsorship, colored sprinkle-designed tires, and a lifetime supply of free donuts for Jimmy and all his fan club members. This last task has proven most difficult, as the powers that be at KK know all too well of Jimmy's voracious appetite, and are concerned he might tap them of their entire confectionary inventory.

Well, that's it for now, folks. When the donuts are away, Abooja can play, and now I've got to go watch a boxing match.

Ta! :)

Lets go see her box guys,I bet she could kick some but.:D have a great evening Abooja.:)

Why, Sir Pbunch, I do believe you're right. ;)

Have a great night yourself. Same to everyone else out there. I's gots to go!!!

Good race to everyone, too...Most of you should be happy, because very few people (not even Casey Atwood!!) qualified worse than Dale Jr. As I said yesterday, it's going to be a long weekend. :(

Let's not forget that Jr got the very first provisional, abooja.......he'll kick ass!!:)

a BooBoo,
Thanks for the donuts, it'll be a long weekend, bur Jr. will be up on the steering wheel for sure.

Boo, all that work contacting TEE people, KK, other sponsors, etc. must have made you ready for that boxing match.

How about OUR food this weekend????? PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kat........I think she told us.......it's DONUTS!! We'll just have to share whatever leftovers we get from Jimmy!!:) One donut among 5 fan members is plenty.:ROFLMFAO:

Just donuts don't mix that well with Bud Light!!:)

Back
Top Bottom