No question avaiable to import.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
I would love to see it. That would be the most emotional win in Nascar. Not a dry eye in the house.

I think it will take some luck but he could do it.

He could win and I wish it would happen for him and his family!:)

H*ll yes he can win for Adam with the trivute to adam car!!!!!!!

His black car reminds me of the imatation car that he drove when Dale Earnhardt made him wreck and took out half of the feild at charrolett in may a couple of years back it was an all black car because he was pissed that Nascar black flaged him for 7 laps and stuff and Dale got away scott free

Adam is better off than us,Yes it would be nice to see a Petty,or a Petty car win.The odds are against it.I wish the true King of Nascar a lotta luck.He planted the first seed.:)

Killer Kyle Win................
Now that would be kool...............he has looked good a few times this year!
But yeah............he has a shot at it! He just need's alot of luck!
Will just see how he does!:beerchug:

I'm sure Kyle will try his best to win, at least get a good run out of that car.

And I'm sure there will be no need to check the height of the car at the end of the race...

That would sure be one of the sweetest victories I could ever imagine, but without a gang of luck (all on the good side) I think we'll all just have to wait.

Can he win? Yes.

Will he win? I doubt it.

I would like nothing better to see Kyle win this race, but I just don't see it happening unless NASCAR decides to fix the race like they did little E's win at Daytona last year :eek: . It would be awesome to see though!:)

My heart says YES, what a wonderful win this would be.

My mind says, not without a LOT of help from Above.

Maybe, and I do hope so.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom