Can no longer paste links and spell check no longer functions when posting

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
With the most recent changes to the board I can no longer copy/paste links. Each link now has to be created individually.

Also, spellcheck no longer seems to be able to function with the dialog window. This may be something that I can change, I don't know. I am using firefox. I've tried downloading spellcheck utilities. They seem to work everywhere else but this site.

There's an update to the plugin I used to get this editor. I'll get that installed when I can and see if I can figure out if there's a setting to fix those issues.

Unfortunately, today is my physics test, and I got some studying still left to do, so I may not be able to get to it til tomorrowish

Sorry about that. I seem to always do that, fix one thing and break 2 more o_O

There's an update to the plugin I used to get this editor. I'll get that installed when I can and see if I can figure out if there's a setting to fix those issues.

Unfortunately, today is my physics test, and I got some studying still left to do, so I may not be able to get to it til tomorrowish

Sorry about that. I seem to always do that, fix one thing and break 2 more o_O
Not a problem, school's more important than anything here. Good luck today!

My spell check works fine DP, if the dialog box is the place where I'm typing now, you know I'm no techie. :)

My spell check works fine DP, if the dialog box is the place where I'm typing now, you know I'm no techie. :)
I am using firefox. I don't seem to be having any problems on other sites that I go to. Recently, some things changed on this site and since then I've noticed a couple different issues. What browser are you using? I'm on Firefox 25.0

Just tried Chrome. Itt doesnnt workk fer mee eether.

Not sure what got messed up but it only applies to this forum. Everywhere else it works fine.

Can I use firefox or chrome on my android as a spellchecker?

dpk, I've updated the custom editor plugin and modified the settings so that it will allow links to be pasted from Word. I've also told it to allow the browser spell check to work. Doh. Sorry about the delay.

dpk, I've updated the custom editor plugin and modified the settings so that it will allow links to be pasted from Word. I've also told it to allow the browser spell check to work. Doh. Sorry about the delay.
Not a problem at all. I noticed during a post a couple minutes ago that the spell check was working again. I'll try the paste thing again later. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom