can we be friends?

OK, Lappy started this thread, Paul started one where he apologized..... Someone please tell me what thread it was that everyone was arguing in cause I must've missed it somewhere along the way...

I think it's gone, ask TRL. Trust me it's not worth the read. Last page count was around 56 or so. Just say can we all get along, and yes I think we can!

Good morning lappy,I hope your day is full of sunshine.And to the rest the same wishes.Everybody be thankful for what you have,and not bitter over things we don't.God bless all of you. :)

Well said, pbunch. It's Wednesday already. I can almost see the weekend from here. We just gotta keep going forward, it's almost race day.:D

:D I agree. If we go to cussing,fighting and name calling on this forum. We could change the name to thatsracin raceing forum. lol

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Well said, pbunch. It's Wednesday already. I can almost see the weekend from here.  We just gotta keep going forward, it's almost race day.:D
Downhill for sure nascarwoman.I had my share of stress this week. I just had to step back,and look at the whole picture.Its amazing what a new day can bring. :)

Am I the only one concerned that pbunch may be on the verge of shaving his head and handing out daisies in an airport somewhere dressed in a shower curtain?

Glad you are over your own personal hump pb. Missed ya.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
Am I the only one concerned that pbunch may be on the verge of shaving his head and handing out daisies in an airport somewhere dressed in a shower curtain?

Glad you are over your own personal hump pb.  Missed ya.
Thanks TW.I may hold off on the flowers for awhile,but the head shaving may commence at any time now.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
Thanks TW.I may hold off on the flowers for awhile,but the head shaving may commence at any time now.:p

Shave your head if you like, hand out daisies if you like...but hold off on the toga dude. Please. :p

Please, no toga, pbunch!

PenskeGirl, I trashed that thread. It was 56 pages of bickering that made no sense, caused hurt feelings and served no purpose. So, I put my foot down, and canned it.

Just call me "tyrant". ROTFL

Anybody know where I can buy a good Toga?:p How bout I just yank one of the bed sheets off the bed,and cut a hole in it.
Mrs pbunch :takethat: to me if I do.:D

pbunch, you don't need a hole in it! A toga drapes around the body and you hold the folds on the left arm to keep it in place.

mrs pbunch would have your hide nailed to the barn door if you damaged a good bedsheet. LOL

*wiping spewed iced tea off the monitor*

I love Animal House. No matter how many times I see it, I just howl til the tears run down my face.

My favorite part is the parade at the end. hehehe

I haven't seen it in years, but it was certainly a good one!

This place is not unlike Animal House at times, wouldn't you say? ;)

(Gotta bake this cake sometime soon...)

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
pbunch, you don't need a hole in it!  A toga drapes around the body and you hold the folds on the left arm to keep it in place.

mrs pbunch would have your hide nailed to the barn door if you damaged a good bedsheet.  LOL
You got that right TRL.If there is gonna be any sheets gettin damaged she better be involved.Right?:p

Ok Walrus,I am gonna take your advice. :D I ask the Ms.pbunch for a quickie last night,and she said if it got any quicker I would mess my drawers up.:p

*groan*    TMI, pbunch.

ROTFL

Sorry TRL,Ol Ms pbunch has a bit of humor to her also.I would not trade her for a million.:)

I doubt that she would even consider offers to trade you, either.

:loveya

Well there was this stud who delv a pizza one time,but I don't think he made enough in tips to support her shopping duties.:p

Back
Top Bottom