Caption this!

P

PettyBenson

Perfect for todays news! Taken this weekend at Pocono. from GP.com

D3poc002AC.jpg

Kyle - "Dad says ya gotta go, and when your dad is Richard Petty, ya tend to listen."

Really Kyle, as soon as the arthritis is gone from my right hand, i'll be able to grip the steering wheel and drive better.

But Kyle,I can still shape my hand just like the one on my uniform. :p

Kyle please dont let me go, you know that there isnt anyone else that will hire me because I suck.

"You can't replace an Andretti with a Fittapaldi, what are you thinking?"

John: " Why are you firing me?!?! All you are going to do is go and get Hut Stricklen, Hideo Fukuyama, or Derrike Cope to take my place!"

"Kyle we have been sitting on this bench for FIVE hours and you still can't figure out a way we can win a race!?

"O.K., John That's IT.....YOUR FIRED!"

John: Did you ever think that maybe it is not me and the equipment just sucks?

Kyle: (puzzled look) Huh, maybe your onto something.

Kyle- John we are just going to have to let you go.
John-I knew it, I knew it. I should have never gotten in head of you in the points.

John- "Don't you think my hand looks a little like the Hambuger Helper Helping Hand?

John- "Hey Kyle, I had my palm read yesterday and she told me that she seen a change in career in my future. Isn't that the funniest thing you ever heard?"

Originally posted by nascat22@Jun 11 2003, 08:59 PM
John- "Hey Kyle, I had my palm read yesterday and she told me that she seen a change in career in my future. Isn't that the funniest thing you ever heard?"
hahahaha

Kyle Lets play a game
John Ok
Kyle What rymes with tour tired
John I donno
Kyle YOUR FIRED

Kyle- "I knew I should have traded you and some hamburger helper for jeff green as soon as Richard Childress called"

They're outta toilet paper again, can I wipe this on your uniform?

You're wrong Kyle. First they grab them and then you turn your head and cough.

Man, I just ripped a fart that will make your fingers curl.

John: Well are you going to give me my money for the 2003 season before I leave or not?!?!

Kyle: Uhhhhh, I dont have any money!

John: Looks like your in more trouble than I am! Hahaha!

John: You're replacing me with who??????

Kyle: Christian Fittapaldi

John: :lol: & you think the #43 is low in owner points now...just wait!

Back
Top Bottom