Car Keys

Zerkfitting

Team Owner
They weren't in my pockets.

Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition. He's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right.

The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all to my husband:"I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen."

There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice. "Are you kidding me?" he barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."

He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your damn car!"

Welcome to the golden years..............

Young attractive lady is upset at the Mall..."my opener won't work and I'm locked out!...maybe the little battery thingy is out of stuff?" (horrors).

Older fella - "Did you try this other key in the door lock?"

Young Lady: "Oh, that's cool...and you say that is a door lock?"

"yep...carry on"

"But that was so nice of you - let me have sex with you before I leave"

"Well...sure Honey"

(later) Older Fella to friend across the way: "You getting any action over there?"

"yep...twice...you gotta come over here by the SUVs"

"will do - these battery blockers are great"

Back
Top Bottom