Caveman

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
My son-in-law told me yesterday that Val Kilmer was the actor who is playing the caveman in the Geico Insurance ads, but I checked that out and he was wrong. They didn't say who the actor was/is, but they did say that there is a pilot being shot as a shootoff from this commercial by the name Caveman. I think that it is ABC that is doing this, but not sure.

I'm not sure if this idea will last. When the unusual idea of cavemen with college degrees and living in a modern world with those rugged looks rubs off from the public, the show will have to stand on it's writing and the chemistry of the players. We'll see.

My son-in-law told me yesterday that Val Kilmer was the actor who is playing the caveman in the Geico Insurance ads, but I checked that out and he was wrong. They didn't say who the actor was/is, but they did say that there is a pilot being shot as a shootoff from this commercial by the name Caveman. I think that it is ABC that is doing this, but not sure.

I'm not sure if this idea will last. When the unusual idea of cavemen with college degrees and living in a modern world with those rugged looks rubs off from the public, the show will have to stand on it's writing and the chemistry of the players. We'll see.

I'm curious to see how the series will go. I love the commercials.
Check out this interactive website, just move the mouse around and find all of the stuff...
http://www.cavemanscrib.com/
I like to toast the dip in the microwave.

I'm curious to see how the series will go. I love the commercials.
Check out this interactive website, just move the mouse around and find all of the stuff...
http://www.cavemanscrib.com/
I like to toast the dip in the microwave.

Did that and had fun. There are about four different scenarios when the caveman appears. Try dressing him and see what he does.

The Geico Cavemen actors are Jeff Daniel Phillips and Ben Weber.

TRL, if you haven't gone there, check out the caveman web site and play around. I don't think that it will last long, but who knows. If the writing is right, it could be the next MASH...but I doubt it. Keep in mind that these people (cavemen) are highly educated but in a modern world with primal looks. In reality, the people would no doubt be looked at as weird, and once they accept that, I think the series, if it succeeds beyond a pilot, will have to rely on the writing. The writers for the commercials are probably the ones who have scripted the website, and it's pretty funny, but not side splitter.

Maybe Micky Dolenz can revive his acting career and play one of the Caveman dads. He sure has the look. Just needs some facial hair...

buck, can't get all of the site to load --- you have to remember, I'm on dialup.:(

Do you happen to have a laptop? If so, you can go to any Panera's and there you can get wi-fi, probably much faster than your dial up. If you don't have a laptop, get a wireless card and then you can haul your desktop computer to Panera's and then use their wi-fi. LOL

I, for one, will NOT be watching the show. The commercials are funny, but a TV series is nonsensical.

You're wrong. It's worse than that. Here's a trailer for the TV show.
(TRL sorry that you're on dial-up but you a'int missing a thing).
ABC link
The one bright spot, the Geico commercial guys knew better or were fortunate enough, either way, to not be in this show. It could be a career killer.

The sad thing is it could be funny if the guys in the commercial starred in the series. The guys on the commercial are great. It appears that the guys in the series preview link don't got the caveman cha-cha.

Back
Top Bottom