CD Player

Lap3Forever

Staff member
i got a cd player for my truck. you know the walkman plug it in the the lighter and one in the tape player. it works good just a lot of wires.

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Old fogie here I guess. Gimme my cassette deck. I can tape all the CDs I want (and I have over 600 to choose from), and replace them if/when they break for about a buck. Besides, I can mix a better greatest hits compilation from any artist than they release.

paul

Team Owner
Yeah but with an mp3 player you can fit like 15 greatest hits compilations on one cd. :)

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Paul, now you know I ain't no technological wizard like you. Hell, we still pipe in sunlight back here in the hills. We had write-ins for Eisenhour last election. I know three places to buy 8tracks for God's sake. :p

A

a187smoke

Damn - 8 tracks -!!!! My in-laws have a working 8track player.

K

kimi

I think it's one of those tracks shaped like an 8 where they crash in the middle sometimes.

R

racerx11

I remember the first cassette player I ever saw in a car. It was in my grandpas caddy way back in the early eighties.

P

pbunch

TnWard,Does your greatest hit tape only have one song on it,Country boy can survive,Hank Jr.:p And if you play it backwards does it say I like Beer,And hounddogs.:D How are you today Tn Ward?Seems pretty quiet around here.

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Originally posted by pbunch
TnWard,Does your greatest hit tape only have one song on it,Country boy can survive,Hank Jr.:p And if you play it backwards does it say I like Beer,And hounddogs.:D How are you today Tn Ward?Seems pretty quiet around here.

Doing great...just cleared hurdle number 1 in the process of getting our house in fact! (See separate thread to be posted in a minute) As to my greatest hits collection, of songs that pertain to me at least, that would be a scattalogical tape! Some bluegrass, some hard rock...in fact, my signature is lyrics from a hard rock band I used to hang out with called Every Mother's Nightmare. And trust me, they were! Good to see you're full of piss and vinegar as usual. :D Got worried about ya after the last race.

P

pbunch

Ya I am allright,I am racking my bean with this new company,I guess I let the stress take the raines this weekend,Well that's what the wife said anyways.I saw your other thread,Good luck my friend.:)

S

stridsberry

I have my own portable mp3 player. It kicks butt - 10GB of storage, or roughly 160 hours of music. Smokin'! :D :D :D

My dad was able to find what he was constantly told didn't exist: a combination CD/cassette deck. We have one in our van right now, and it's great not having that mess of cords to deal with.

Top Bottom