Cell Phone SAR

My phone isn't listed on the FCC's website because it's SAR level is below .10. Another benefit of having a simple flip phone. Also when I use it it's almost always on speaker phone.

I simply don't use a cell phone --- except to text a very few people. No problem with radiation. LOL

I like texting but some people need a character limit as they read more like an email than a quick request for info. After spending a lot of time on the phone in previous years I do everything in my power not to speak on it unless I absolutely have to.

I just switched from a Droid to a Samsung Galaxy S8. :( I don't talk as much as I text and I leave it charging beside my bed. I often wear ear phones and listen to Pandora as I am working around the house. Guess I may want to change my use. Must be causing those voices inside my head.:D

I don't use my cell phone like most. I pretty much keep mine in the airplane mode for better battery life, I have a widget to turn on the airplane mode, shut down gps, wifi, bluetooth until I have a need for those features. My cell phone is not my primary communication device since I'm at a computer and a land line (better sound) most of the time. I've discovered people have moved away from email to text so I have a cell phone to deal with that.

Just purchased some new cell phones around Christmas. I picked up a Google Pixel 2 XL for myself. They were $300 off at the time. First new phone in a few years for me. I gotta say, the battery life on this thing is absolutely freaking awesome. With any previous phone that I've had, I've had to recharge it each and every night. As of this moment, I've been running off of my last charge for 2 days 1 hour and 54 minutes. My projected time left is 19 hours 57 minutes. Basically 3 days off of a single charge. Just throwing that out there for those maybe looking for a new phone.

Just purchased some new cell phones around Christmas. I picked up a Google Pixel 2 XL for myself. They were $300 off at the time. First new phone in a few years for me. I gotta say, the battery life on this thing is absolutely freaking awesome. With any previous phone that I've had, I've had to recharge it each and every night. As of this moment, I've been running off of my last charge for 2 days 1 hour and 54 minutes. My projected time left is 19 hours 57 minutes. Basically 3 days off of a single charge. Just throwing that out there for those maybe looking for a new phone.
I wanted A Pixel, but i'm on ATT

Back
Top Bottom